The guy at the counter always grabs my hand when giving my change ($) or my credit card or something else... it's not weird, right?

I'm a very oblivious person, and there is a conveyance store right next to my house that I always go to. The guy at the counter always grabs my hand (I'm sure by accident) when he passes me anything, and he seems very bright and happy. I never noticed, until my friend noticed and mentioned that it was really weird. Is it, or is she just too observant?

I think I'm the weird one, for not really thinking it's weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants intimacy, probably doesn't get a lot of contact with women. Likes you maybe. Talk to him see how he interacts with you.

• You're right! He doesn't get a lot of physical contact with woman! that's what it means. Kay, thanks.

What Guys Said 3

• Does he do it to a lot of people or just you?

• I don't really know, but I definitely know he doesn't do it to any of my friends

• A little weird, but I wouldn't worry about it.

• Maybe he likes you.
    Try to see if he does so with other women or not.

• Yeah, I'll try and see. It's just that. He lives at his store, which is next to my house, and I was wondering if this meant that he noticed I live next door to him

What Girls Said 4

• I think that's normal

• It's obviously weird or you wouldn't be asking about it.

• I didn't actually notice until my friend did. She said it's very weird, and he is suspicious

• That's extremely weird.

• Nah that's weird. Don't let nobody grab your hand. That's not good.