Why are you so nice?

why
whyyy

Most Helpful Guy

• thank you gentleman. ☺️

What Girls Said 18

• I'm "nice" in the sense that I have a profound compassion for people and I try to look beyond their behaviour or hurt towards me, and towards other people , because you never know the depths of someone's emotional pain.

There's usually underlying, unresolved issues behind a person's behaviour. I try to consider other people's feelings , and be respectful towards them.

I'm not nice all of the time though, and I'm not a pushover. I have my boundaries and limits. I won't allow anyone take take advantage of my kindness or manipulate me. So whether I'm nice or not depends on the behaviour and attitude of others.

• I have had this "Nice" as Spice used towards me Many times over Over the Two years I have been here, dear.
    Although "Nice," I would rather be Called a "Straight Shooter" in Simply being a Human Being who is Diplomatic in Helping Others with a Helping Hand.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'd hate to get treated wrongly, so I approach with respect. I have a good heart, but people assume the worst in me, so I just ignore everyone and hide in my room. I guess I'm not nice, then, even though my heart is caring.

• Why am I so nice?

I am not anyway.

• why gain an enemy when you can gain a friend?
    P. R is power man, you never know when those acquaintances of you could come in handy.

• I'm overly nice to everyone because I'm hurting a lot on the inside and I don't want it to show. I also want to make everyone happy and smiling all the time, I'm such a people pleaser. I've been doing this for so long it's like I don't know how act otherwise. It's annoying being as nice to people as I am because most of them don't deserve my kindness and good treatment, they don't deserve any respect and people sure don't treat me with any.

• It's nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. But that doesn't mean you should ever be too nice. Nice guys and girls are targets to every biatch out there

• lol thanks op.

• I was born this way.

• I ask myself that same question and trying to fix it...

• So I don't get killed one day by an angry human whom I've pissed off.

• Nice = No. Tolerant = Yes.

• Exactly why am I so nice -.- the world may never know lol

• Who said I am 👀

• What are you talking about? I'm evil as fuck.

• Because I want to give a good impression, I want to be treated well by others, and I like to make others happy. I want to be the reason someone smiles.

• Only nice with people who are nice with me, can turn to a rude bitch in 0.5s

What Guys Said 11

• Because whats the point of being mean? If your not helping things get better then you haven't done anything worth while. By helping others you help society by helping society you help humanity by helping humanity you get to die knowing that at least you had purpose, you did something of worth, you mattered and others have benefited from your existence and they can then carry that torch forward into the future even if you won't be their to see it.

• Because people always fuck up
    But it doesn't make them terrible

It's like when your little and you see a scary movie and you gotta go hug your mom.

When your kind.
    That's what you do
    You embrace people
    For having to deal with life
    The very same life you struggle with

• I'm an angel towards the deserving, and a demon to the undeserving.

• It's just how I am I suppose.

• Why do you stink so much? Have a shower!

• I just am no one can escape this awesomeness.

• I am nice towards people that deserve it but don't let myself get used either.

• Cause people have been mean to me all my life
    I don't like that
    Smiles make my day

• I'm just talented.

• Ikrrr

• i can't say this of myself, others have to do this for me. i would be biased and ungenuine.