What would you do, if you were in a foreign country and had no money?

just a random question.

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I have at my disposal?
    The first thing is obvious: find a way to make money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go to the library and ask to use the computer. I'd find free samples for food, a shelter for the night, and a fountain to snatch some change at night-then I'd call my mom (if possible) and tell her to wire me some money. And I'd go to the embassy.

Honestly, I would have to have been robbed to be in such a tricky situation. So, I'd first contact the police/embassy.

What Guys Said 8

• call my wife or a family member and ask them to deposit money in my bank account OR if i didn't have access to my card the old fashioned wire transfer system

• Depends on where I'm at. If I'm in Lithuania, Estonia or Belarus then I'd just call someone to come pick me up. If I'm anywhere else, I'd call for someone to loan some cash so I can get home. That or I go to the embassy.

• Start life over and change my name, get a wife and have kids. That is if my life sucks back at home.

• I would sell my hug.
    Not free hug. 1€/hug

I may be rich by this way lol

• Go to the embassy and hitch a ride home?

• Depending on where I was I'd find a farm and see if I could negotiate food and shelter for work.

• Probably get the phone to call for help

• Go into prostitution, oh wait, i'm a dude, we don't go that low

What Girls Said 11

• Call my father so he can send me money or call someone since he has a lot of connections around the world.

• I've already thought about this for when I try to be with my boyfriend physically.

• Where in the country? In the city or well, country of the country? Am I alone? What season is it (for possible farming)? Etc?

Probably over thinking it again but whatever

• I don't visit places that don't have people I know. I'd call up a relative or friend who lives in that country.

• Call mommy and daddy to get me out of there.

• Borrow someone's phone to call

• I would borrow someone's phone and call a family member so I could go home.

• Find a job as soon as I could

• Ask for help from others

• I would freak out.

• I'd say "At least I'm in another country than the US"