What would you do, if you were in a foreign country and had no money?

just a random question.

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I have at my disposal?
    The first thing is obvious: find a way to make money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go to the library and ask to use the computer. I'd find free samples for food, a shelter for the night, and a fountain to snatch some change at night-then I'd call my mom (if possible) and tell her to wire me some money. And I'd go to the embassy.

Honestly, I would have to have been robbed to be in such a tricky situation. So, I'd first contact the police/embassy.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• call my wife or a family member and ask them to deposit money in my bank account OR if i didn't have access to my card the old fashioned wire transfer system

• Depends on where I'm at. If I'm in Lithuania, Estonia or Belarus then I'd just call someone to come pick me up. If I'm anywhere else, I'd call for someone to loan some cash so I can get home. That or I go to the embassy.

• Start life over and change my name, get a wife and have kids. That is if my life sucks back at home.

• I would sell my hug.
    Not free hug. 1€/hug

I may be rich by this way lol

• Go to the embassy and hitch a ride home?

• Probably get the phone to call for help

• Depending on where I was I'd find a farm and see if I could negotiate food and shelter for work.

• Go into prostitution, oh wait, i'm a dude, we don't go that low

What Girls Said 11

• Call my father so he can send me money or call someone since he has a lot of connections around the world.

• I don't visit places that don't have people I know. I'd call up a relative or friend who lives in that country.

• I've already thought about this for when I try to be with my boyfriend physically.

• Borrow someone's phone to call

• Where in the country? In the city or well, country of the country? Am I alone? What season is it (for possible farming)? Etc?

Probably over thinking it again but whatever

• Call mommy and daddy to get me out of there.

• I would borrow someone's phone and call a family member so I could go home.

• Ask for help from others

• Find a job as soon as I could

• I would freak out.

• I'd say "At least I'm in another country than the US"