Ok I have a question about concerts?

hay are concerts any fun?ok i have a question about concerts?

I have never been to a concert ever. This summer i was thinking of going to see one. But I'm not sure if i should or not?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, we pay hundreds of dollars to go to concerts so we can have a miserable time

• Lol thank you for MHO <3

• your welcome and damn im board got to find something to do this summer lol

What Guys Said 4

• depends what kind of concert ^^ Metal and Rock concerts are really fun and everyone is welcoming and respectftul... i can't talk about any other type of concert

• Ha it depends where u goin OP but just pre game hard and get drunk before it ha

• Yeah, great fun. I've been to some really memorable shows.

• Do it it's almost better then sex
    Last one I went to my ears rang for 4 days straight after word

• i would not know and im not sure if i would enjoy it i mean i love music and have my earphones on full blast when ever i can but im homeschool so one of 2 things will happen 1 i will go by myself or 2 and way more likly my mom will be there and keep me like a dog on a leash

• ya i know that when i was in second grade someone tried to steal me and said stuff like i work with your mom and she sent me to pick you up and take you home and that there was a little white fluffy dog in the back set which was true he also offered me candy i razed one eye brow and said my mom sent you to pick me up and you work with her he said yes i do so come one you dont want to be late getting home do you i crossed my arms and said if you really work with my mom where dose she work he said in the ER i said wow i guess you do work with mom i said ok hang on i will be right back i forgot my pic i drew in the school so i skipped off and told the teacher thare was some random guy trying to trick me in to getting in to the car with him and that he should call 911 i new for a fact my mom did not send him 1 my mom would tell me 2 my mom was 5 hours away she left me with her boyfriend for some time and i know she anit sending someone on a 5 hour trip to pick me up and drive me 15 min home

• Wow yea that's terrifying
      I have no doubt your very street smart

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say so, to be honest.

You should do it for sure, though. Not only are they incredible live, but you know you really want to see them and you'd probably regret it soon after if you didn't.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Absolutely! Never thought it could be amazing 'cause I hate crowds but when we got there and the band started playing and the people got electrified, it just rubbed off on me. :D

• Concerts are one of the best things you'll do in life i started going to concerts at 14 yo with my friends and im going to avicii's next month.. Girll it's amazingg you won't regret have funn

• Yes they're fun af especially if you're in love with a certain band goshh you just reminded me im gonna go see one of the best bands ever live in a couple of months and im freaking out!!