How do I come out as an agender and transexual to my parents}?

Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask them about regrets they've had in their life and say you don't want any in yours. Let them know that this is not an over the night decision and you don't expect them to come to terms with it over night either but you love and respect them to much to lie and longer and you relies ed that you do need them on your journey when they are ready, that you are sure. This is something super important to you and you hope that they can love you, differences and all. That you won't give up on them just as you hope they won't give up on you. Goodluck Love!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can figure out an easy way to do that, write a book.

But it really depends on your parents and your relationship with them.

What Girls Said 2

• I understand being trans but I don't understand how you can be agender and trans? Can you please explain that for me? No hate, just genuinely want to be educated on how that works. And regards to telling them, you sit them down and you tell them and then you deal with the reaction. I've never had to come out to my parents (I'm bi but they always knew so wasn't a big deal) but I imagine you might have to field their questions at the very least.

• You tell them "Mom, dad, sit down I want to tell you about something... *they sit down*... I am agender and transexual".

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that "coming out" as agender is something you need to do, really — telling them you're transsexual is going to be a bit harder, but just sit down and have a talk to get it over with.