Do you support LGBT?

I dont and won't i think they are wrong but i won't disrespect them

• Yes
  • No
And your veiw on transgender restrooms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing as I'm a part of it, it'd be pretty stupid not to support it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. Very much in fact.

I don't have respect for people who don't support the LGBT community. This is not simply about disagreeing on an issue. Gay rights isn't the same thing as discussing the legalization of pot or the retirement age. I consider myself a very tolerant person but I will not tolerate intolerance and deliberate ostracism just because you don't like what somebody does in his/her bedroom.

Being against the LGBT-community is like getting angry because the stranger in front of you at the ice cream stand purchased a strawberry ice cream and you happen to hate strawberries. It's ridiculous and childish.

What Girls Said 25

• Yes, I do, quite strongly.

• People aren't born 'wrong'... we are all born different. Not being exactly the same as you does not make someone's identity wrong or less worthy. At least to your credit you aren't disrespectful. Perhaps one day that will evolve into understanding and a sense of equality.

• Yea, I think LGBT people deserve respect and equal rights and to have their stories heard and not sneered at.

And them having all those things doesn't take away anything from me.

• I support them in terms of I think they should be allowed to have rights and liberties and shouldn't be discriminated against, not necessarily the lifestyle. But hey, they should be able to do what they want. It's their lives and they aren't hurting anyone.

• Yea I do. It'd be hypocritical of me not to.

• of course I do like any other respectable person

• This violent reply shows you are nervous about the issue.
      What are you afraid of?
      We don't need to try to intimidate, when we aren't intimidated ourselves.

• @xxxddd This wasn't intimidating... Why would there be something to be afraid of. You are over analyzing my comment big time

• I'm a part of it so duh..

• 14 year olds aren't qualified to give opinions on complex issues.

I don't care about LGBT people. They deserve the same basic rights and respect as everyone else.

• I think you aren't qualified either. I'm 14 years old and I'm an individual, and as a matter of fact, I'm part of the future of this Earth. Age doesn't denote intelligence. So yes, I am qualified. I don't think you're qualified to discriminate against people who are younger than you.

• No, I don't.

• Not really.

• It's fine not to support us, you're entitled to your position, just don't be mean to anyone and there's no problem at all

• I don't support anything, I just don't care

• Anyone who doesn't should go to Saudi Arabia.

• Yes I do. I will support you no matter your sexuality.

• I absolutely do.

• I don't have specifically strong opinions but I do support them.

• Of course I do. I'm not evil.

• Definitely. And I'll keep on supporting them till the day I cease to exist. Nothing can change that.

• Of course i do

• If better support LGBT, I'm the "B"!

• It's everybody's personal preference.

• Whatever rows your boat.

• I don't go around encouraging it, but I feel like everyone should be allowed to do what they want. It's their own life.

• I don't agree with their ways, But they don't deserve to get kill just because I don't

• Yes. Who am I to say what another person does or who they can be with? They are not hurting others or myself. Love is love.

What Guys Said 23

• i support and respect them

• I will defend their rights. Not participate in their activities.

• Sure. I do not see why not since it has literally nothing to do with me and yet it means so much to them.

• I don't understand the question.
    Do I endorse their behaviour?
    No.
    Do they have the right to be treated equally as heterosexuals?
    Except for marriage and adoption, yes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtHof4iNB4

Should trans persons be treated the same as homosexuals/bisexuals and heterosexuals?
    No, trannies are mentally ill and require treatment.

• I don't support them and never will and I think what they do is wrong, but like you I won't disrespectful them or be mean to them.

• Do I support? If by "support", you mean - not giving a shit what they do because it doesn't affect me one bit, then yeah.

• How could you not?

• Indifferent.

• I don't agree with their lifestyle, but they deserve the same basic respect as everyone else.

• no i dont.

• Idrgaf

• Yes, i care about people hapiness.

• Yes I do, for one I see no reason not to. Everyone should be free to live their lives as they see fit.

• I do not support it, but at the same time, I don't hate or bash gay people.

• Totally against them.

• I do think they deserve rights. Everyone deserves that.
    I just don't want a gay guy hitting on me.

• I don't care

• No, but I don't oppose them either.

• What do you mean by support?

• THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG, NOBODY GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THEM.

• Nope, not at all. I am a classical conservative after all.

• They are human beings.

• Question sounds unfounded. Like asking "Do you support people with brown hair"?

I mean, LGBT are who they are and how they are. There is nothing to support, like there is nothing to oppose, about them.

If by "support" you mean to favour their freedom and non-discrimination, yes I do.