Are you happy with where you are and who you've become?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am very happy of who I've become. I was able to over come self confidence, esteem and self worth issues. I went from super shy and always hiding and huddling in a corner in public afraid to talk to people to outgoing, social and someone my friends call fun to hang out with. I did this all by my self, it took many painful years. I still have some anxiety issues and I haven't quite gotten my life together but I've come a long way!

Most Helpful Guy

• My situation and where I live could be better but fuck it I'm happy af. I got so much excitement and ideas. I have an idea of how I want to improve myself and don't feel lost in life atm but it can change and that's alright 😎

What Girls Said 21

• gifsec.com/.../HAHA-NO-GIF.gif?gs=a
    😐😐😐😐
    Just no.

• A big yes.

I'm only 22 years old but I believe I've been through a lot. I've got a nice job, I'm still studying and trying to get things done. And I think that it will get better in the future.

I am proud of who I am.

• For the most part, yes I'm very happy with who I am. I realize I have so much to work on but I'm headed in the right direction and optimistic for my future.

• I'm not happy at all.
    I should be in another place, doing another things by now. I'm so late...
    And I'm not happy with who I've become, because I know I should be stronger and persistent.
    I still have a lot to learn and to change about myself.

• Very happy.
    Graduated college, got fit (lost 50lbs), working an amazing job. Can't ask for much else.

• No, I'm not. :'(

• I'm happy with whom I'm becoming and where I am. I'm just Not happy with where physically am.

• I'm not happy with everything in my life, but I'm happy with who I am as a person.

• Not with where I'm at but I am with who I am.

• Oh gosh, I'm far from it. I very much dislike the person I've become in many ways and I wish I could change myself. I don't like where I am now, I'm not in a very good place.

• Not really. I could do better. In fact I'm always looking for ways I could try to improve

• Yes and I am also happy with where I am going... always forward!

• Not quite. I'm getting there.

• I'm learning to be

• Yes, I'm on my way to be

• No. I'm not a mermaid yet.

• Yes, my life is like I imagine it :)

• i could be better, but i like who i'm becoming.

• Happy with who I have become mentally. Where I am in life will better better soon :)

• Nope.

• I mean I wish some things turned out differently but for the Most part, I'm happy

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, I am but it was a bit hard to get there.
    Where I am? Geographically? It's a bit too rainy here.

• Yes. I no longer care what other people think, so I'm free to do and say what I want. I have a job I love. I can afford to buy the things I want. And I live in a place I love. It really doesn't get any better.

• I couldn't be happier

• Not done becoming whoever yet, so I can;t really say.

• Nope. I feel so far behind in life

• Hah... yeah fucking right.

• More than happy

• Meh.

• Great and detailed answer, as I would have expected from someone as marvelous as yourself. The significance of that "Meh" is so intense, that I can almost feel it over here, and so solid, one could almost touch it. Never before, have I been subject to such a magnificent presence! ^.^

• Yes, I'm happy I graduated and I'm still a fairly nice person after all that bullying

• I'm alright.

• Nope I was at my prime at age 1-12 now I'm ehh

• I'll say no.. I'm working towards bring were I want to be..