Why would a little girl destroy a barbie doll in anger and smile?

I was told this by one of my friends who was a kid at the time.

It was her doll and she wanted to share it with another girl close to where she lived. When she asked the other girl if she wants to play, the girl said nothing, took the doll out of her hands in anger, broke the head off, then stomped on it and smiled before closing the door in her face.

The girl was kind of weird with others too. She hasn't heard from the girl in ages now and still wonders why was she upset, why she acted that way. Both were 9 year-olds at the time.

Base on what my friend told me, the girl seemed very upset and somewhat troubled.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she was 9.

• True but I was that age too and I don't recall being mean to other kids. From what my friend told me, the girl seemed very upset and somewhat troubled.

• Then let's say she was troubled youth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls just don't like dolls.
    Tell her to get over it.

• I wasn't that much into dolls but never destroy someone else's toys. Base on what she said, that girl seemed very upset and somewhat a troubled kid.

• She could of had family problems. You never know what's going on in someones life. She could of been jealous there's lots of normal reasons kids do messed up things

What Guys Said 3

• I'm guessing autism or schitzophrenia

• Probs a future serial killer

• She will be a good feminist. She is destroying fucking Western female ideals by cutting barbie off.

What Girls Said 0