Can guys wear makeup?

I'm all for it!

• Guys can't wear makeup.
  • Guys shouldn't wear makeup.
  • Guys should wear makeup.
  • I'm a guy and I wear makeup.
  • I'm a girl and my boyfriend wears makeup.
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really like the fact that there isn't a "guys can wear make up". And I'm surprised so many people picked guys shouldn't wear make up. Like seriously it's not my thing but I'm certainly not going to say that people shouldn't do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't hurt my feelings. Obviously, I would think if that became a trend they would steer away from feminine looking makeup and make themselves look more masculine. That would be crazy, makeup for men and makeup for women.

• I've seen contouring for men that accentuates the more masculine bone structure, and I think it's awesome. And then there's Jeffree Star.

• I was going to say even though jeffree star is into the drag stuff, he does some amazing makeup and it's crazy, I would think men would steer away from that though because it looks feminine.

• I think it depends on the guy. Honestly, I think more guys need to embrace their feminine sides. If we can have masculine women, why can't we have feminine men?

What Guys Said 15

• Usually only the men on TV wear makeup. Other than that they normally won't wear it in public. Its your face you can do what you want with it if you that is what rocks their boat.

• http://www.combatreform.org/eastwood.jpg
    This is the only thing I might consider putting on my face.

• They CAN, but the vast majority don't and won't, and shouldn't. Unless you belong to an indigenous tribe, are a pharaoh, or are on stage, then you need to leave it out.

• Nooo you women love putlr masculinity that woukd just take it away. The scars and scratches on our face from the many stories we can share woukd just be hiding it.

• Besides a few instances, dudes shouldn't really wear makeup. But hey, it's a free world and who am I to tell people what to do?

• Guys can't wear makeup in 48 states, it's illegal. Texas and South Carolina are the only two states that have decriminalized it. California, is especially anti-make-up.

• they can, but shouldn't

• Fags can.

• No. There's not 1 reason why they should

• Unless they want to smooch other guys NEVER!!

• …where's the "Guys can wear makeup" option?

• The closest to that would be "Guys should wear makeup." I should have phrased it, "Guys should be able to wear makeup."

• dont need makeup and still look better than everyone on this website lel.

• Maybe Halloween makeup...

• I do, and my boyfriend loves it!

• I wore such thing at different reasons:
    because of bad acne
    something prescribed by a doctor for medical reasons
    carmoflage at the military
    when I played a transvestite at a theater play xD

What Girls Said 19

• Guys should wear makeup if they want to wear it. I have seen many men wearing makeup and for the one's who do, they look great! Some men love to contour and do fancy eye make up. I think it's great to see men enjoying make up :)

• Men can wear whatever they want, and the same goes for women.

Makeup is great, can make you feel more confident and can even be considered an art, the art to transform your face, really like a painting.

Your pair of chromosomes have nothing to do with the right to wear makeup anyone who wants can.

C.

• Where's the option that men can if they want to? Maybe make up prices will go down a bit.

• If they want to go head. Who the hell am I to judge. Plus it's not like the whole female race owns makeup. It's for everyone. And if they want to play with it then why not.

• I don't care if a guy wears makeup. My own man can wear makeup as long as he doesn't look prettier than me, then I'll get jealous.

• Sure they can! Nobody can forbid them. Besides, some makeup even looks AMAZING on some guys, like eyeliner for example.

• some of them could do with some eyebrow pomade and a concealer/foundation routine

• I am not against if he wants. Just I don't usually like make-up.

• Sure guys can wear makeup if they want

• They can't but this person right here⬅️ Wouldn't be into them lol it looks ridiculous.

• No please no :D

• Just because they can does not mean they should. I've never seen a guy wearing makeup that looked good, it always wakes them look either like a goth or a clown.

• I don't think mean should wear makeup (only a few exceptions)

• They can wear makeup all theu want.

• They can, but why?

• They can wear makeup if they want to... Answer my question?

• no... just NAW !

they can sure... but then they wouldn't have to worry about girls liking them LOL

• guys can wear make up
    guys should not wear make up

• everyone can do whatever they want ıf they want to hide acne or a scar why not but If I was a guy I wouldn't wear any because althrough I'm a girl I dont wear makeup