How would you feel if your parents originally wanted their 1st child the opposite gender?

Isn't it a bit of a sucky feeling?
Not my mother but my father was excited about being a father for the first time, went on claiming how I was going to be a boy, how he was going to be a strong young man that will grow up to be a pilot, etc.

They had no idea what I was going to be till the end.

After I was born, he dedicated a Spanish song that basically talks about how many men at first want a boy as their first child, get somewhat disappointed when it turns out to be a girl but afterwards changed their minds and love her even more.

Sure, I get it but it still sucks a bit that they wanted the opposite gender. Well, he got his wish 15 years later; my younger 14 year-old brother.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think it would matter much. M<y parents wanted my brother to be a girl and he doesn't take offense. He jokes about it.

What Guys Said 3

• Wouldn't care. I'm here. Get over it.

• That'd been great. Then my stupid, small brained, rotten bitch older sister wouldn't
    be here!
    Then again I'd be older.

• Like I was in China or India...

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a big deal for me but maybe it's because I'm a only child and my parents spoiled me as a kid and even now. Not financially or anything but attention wise. Everything is still focused on me. It can be problematic.

• 1st child is a boy (my brother).

Umm, well, then I'd be okay with it. lol, they got me after him, so they should be happy now. :D

• My dad wanted a boy. He told me he wanted a boy. That's why I suck a lot of Dick