How was your day, The Dryer in my house caught fire today but the house is fine so its 50/50?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my day just started and it's fine. Its 7 am, I'm tired and I'm watching the baby so mom can sleep.

Most Helpful Guy

• I managed to get to the municipal library on the other side of the town WITHOUT being drenched by rain.
    Quite a success thus. :)

What Girls Said 5

• jesus :/ glad the house is ok...

my day is going pretty well.

• My day has been extremely boring.

• How did it catch on fire?

My day was pretty good.

• we don't know, I was coming home from work when it happened and I saw the firetrucks pull out of my street so it was all over when I got home

• Purchased my first business today, it was a great day!!

• Well I went shopping and found real bargains, but I'm not getting laid tonight as planned, so 50/50? actually more like 20/80

What Guys Said 4

• Finally finished my final exam and have like 11 weeks free but I also didn't revise and fucked it up so it's another 50/50.

• Work sucked and was stressful AF (like usual).

• Last day of school tomorrow. Had an oral exam today, aced it. So it's a hundred mate. Real quick.

• Boring and annoying.