Have you ever got stung by a sea urchin?
This alien creature looks poisonous @Aliencreatures lol ( the journey: Tom misch) ( FOLLOW @trashfather for more !! )A video posted by Craig'o (@trashfather) on Jun 16, 2016 at 10:33pm PDT
- Yes and it hurt like a mf20% (2)17% (1)19% (3)Vote
- No and I hope I never do80% (8)83% (5)81% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I've been spiked by them, but never a poisonous one. But the spikes are painful enough, and hard to get out, and if you don't get them out they stay in there for soo long0
Most Helpful Girl
Nope, that's never happened to me thankfully.0