How to stop acting "gay"?

Im going into the 9th grade and everyone belives im GAY, im not i lost my virginisty to my girlfriend last summer but everyoen thinks its a cover up i have more female friends theen males when people ask if im gay i say no and walk away it makes me real angery i have a weird voice but I don't know how to change that and my cloths are like everyone elses aero... but they still call me gay. please can someone help me

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no such thing as acting gay

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao just keep saying nohomo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Everybody thinks my brother is gay, too, and he insists he isn't. Don't change yourself because if it, though. You know who you are. You don't have anything to prove.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... who cares. The boys like you I went to school with always ended up getting the most pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep ignoring it, they'll get over it and grow up eventually or just stand up for yourself and the gay community and say" and what if I was?" Gay isn't an insult it's a sexual orientation and there is nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Probably the only way is to have an official relationship with a girl. Kids can be exceptionally dense to these kinds of things so just telling them probably won't make them understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kiss your girlfriend over and over in public or get caught making out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop acting like a bitch wanting everyone's approval...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • stop talking and walking gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay means happy. So you must be a happy person.

0|0
    0|0