What do you think of a man who travels the world by himself?

Loser? Cool? Don't care?

• Lonely person
  • Loser
  • Cool
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I'd find it odd.

But at the same time, my dad absolutely spent his 20's doing just that. He backpacked from South Africa to Egypt, all through India, from the bottom tip of Argentina to Panama, and from Shanghai to Portugal. He climbed Mt. McKinley, Aconcagua, Blanc, Denali, and Kilimanjaro.

And I think he's pretty cool so...

Most Helpful Guy

• the word pimp comes to mind.

What Girls Said 7

• Some of my most enjoyable adult experiences have been alone, then again I don't like to have to compromise on what I want to do or see when it comes to things like sightseeing or traveling.

• I think sometimes you need to experience the world without always someone clung to you. Finding yourself doesn't include others. You see different things by yourself than with othera. Now meeting people along the way and making friends is good as well. But don't let them choose what you want to do. Sometimes we get warped into doing what our friends want nd not what we want

• I admire him! And he would be my "soulmate".

• i could care less... lol

• lucky, adventurous, solitary, has a lot of cool stories.

• Fill your boots, dude. I don't care.

• It's whatever

What Guys Said 5

• Cool and don't care. But what I mean by "don't care" is that it doesn't matter if he/she does it alone because they're TRAVELLING THE WORLD! That's only the coolest thing ever to be able to do?

• That's awesome. One of my dreams actually, to just uninhibitedly travel around and see everything.

• I often like travelling alone too.

• I've done it. It's not that big of a deal.

• i am jealous lol ; p