If you died and woke up in a paradisal afterlife what would your first thoughts be?

Mine would probably be something like, "Huh this is really nice."

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think "omg I wasn't as sinful as I thought was"

• I've found that its the good people of the world who wish they were a better person, the bad people are either self rightheous or truly not caring about their fellow man.
      And you've always been very nice to me

• Aww that's so nice of you to say. Thank you. I have no reason to be any thing other than nice to you. You are really sincere , nice and honest guy 😊

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• We kinda have that in our faith
    But really I'd ask is there macdonalds and video games
    And some chicks too if you know what I mean 😉😂😂

What Girls Said 16

• "Wait, I dissed religion a lot when I was alive, how did I get in here?"

• I would try to look for the people I love to see if they also made it.

• It's like paradise, huh? "Oh, man, I get to relax by the beach every day. I'm ready for this!"

• "BOOII WE MADE IT" -me to myself

• "Am I having a dream about sovngarde?"
    secure.static.tumblr.com/.../...ossc0gs_640_v2.jpg

• "woaaah where am i?"

• "Hey, who else is here?"

• Sooooooo now what

• "Dang it! So much for pranking people"

• I would be starting to figure out how to haunt people.

• "What's beyond this?"

• I would certainly be happy to be alive and I would have to first be well aware of my surrounding before discovering, whether or not the "paradisal afterlife" is paradisal after all...

• Thank god.

• "Yay I'm not in hell"

• I wouldn't be suprised lol. Id get a mirror to see my reflection. In heaven (judai and christian ) we are given better versions of the bodies we had on earth, perfect versions.

• I wouldn't.

But if magic and supernatural fiction was real, I would be like "Wow, I was wrong" and then I would try and figure out how.

What Guys Said 10

• "If" that were to ever happen, then I would think that I'm NOT really dead but rather that I had been dreaming or stuck in a nightmare or in a "simulated reality" that is a real nightmare with all the bullshit, suffering, death, hardships, struggles, illnesses, and all the various bad and horrible crap the whole fucking time. Referring to this current reality and world I am in.

My only question is how does a "paradisal afterlife" even would be possible or work?

I figured when it comes to having "meaning" in life or existence then suffering is more or less a necessary evil, as you have to be able to suffer boredom in order to really have an incentive to really do just about anything and not continue to suffer boredom to begin with and that's just an example.

Just think about it, if you can never suffer anything emotional and physical then does anything ever really matter at all anymore? No suffering also means no compassion is necessary.

If we can't ever suffer in a "paradisal afterlife", and that includes the ability to feel and suffer from boredom, then we won't really need to do anything as nothing really mattered to begin with, no real incentives to really ever do anything, and nothing really ever has to be done, unless we somehow choose to, but then again, does it really fucking matter anymore?

I figured that if it's going to be a "paradise" then it's probably going to be a reality that is without any kind of pain and suffering, and therefore we would Absolutely Never be able to feel anything regardless if it's good or bad. All while at the same time we are indefinitely eternal and indestructible in every possible way and can never ever die in such a "paradise". A completely different reality with completely different set of laws of physics that is unlike the ones we're already familiar with and know about. We'd be still conscious and aware, just not feeling anything like how we normally would, no feelings or emotions or physical suffering such as pain and aches.

As then there would be no need for us to really have any meaning to exist, or to find and create our meanings to exist as we cannot ever suffer. I don't know, but many people would think if there is such a place it would be like a place where it would be endless hedonism only difference is it's completely free of charge, and the place never closes down or goes out of business, but it doesn't make sense to me either.

• I will be doing so. My first thoughts will gratitude to God.

• "Where's my husband?" Paradise wouldn't be complete without him.

• Do they have free wifi?

• Where's God! I want a fucking do-over

• Ah shit I left the stove on back on earth

• Sounds like Elysium.

• No, far more like the Celtic otherworld, where most souls ended up in irish mythology

• Well that place isn't so bad so I'll take it.

• "Dont tell me I have to live forever now..."

• What's next? Hopefully it gets better and better.

• This is a paradise.
    If you really think about it
    You couldn't even conceive a functional reality that lacked suffering.