If you could live anywhere in the world for free where would you live?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wish to live at the bottom of @elissadido hearts if possible 💘

• I'm not willow to live in a box in the middle of Alaska if it's with you baby💓🌹

• @ElissaDido the day i stop whispering SMEXY things in yo ears is when there is no more me. No matter where we are, LUV will find the way to our hearts like... this is happening right now right? 😚

• Yes true my SmEXY Asian boiii

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 68

• Denmark or Japan, for sure. I have a good amount of Danish blood, so it makes sense. Sorta. Then, Denmark is basically the best country on Earth right now. Virtually no crime, no corruption, great economic growth, great opportunities, and a significantly lower body count than the U. S.; virtually no murder. Japan is pretty much the same, except the culture shock would be pretty intense. But if I was living there for free, that would be pretty amazing.

Although, I don't really care much about Danish culture; and I love Japanese culture. But, I would assimilate more easily into Denmark. And, I don't really like the submissive behavior of Japanese people. All super shy. I love the politeness, to an extent; but that follows with passive aggression, which I loathe more than anything. I'd rather someone punch me in the face than throw out a little passive aggressive jibe. And, really, I probably wouldn't be very accepted. I would always be a gaijin, even if I lived there for 25 years.

Mmm. I would also have to think about weather and animals. Japan is probably more humid than Denmark. They also have the most giantest wasps on the planet. Fuck man. This is hard. Oh. Japan is hardcore anti-drugs. That sucks. Denmark isn't that great on drugs, but prostitution is legal and regulated.

Japan also is very harsh on employment. Denmark has the lowest hourly work week in the world at 33 hours per week; whereas, Japan's average is 16 hours of *unpaid* overtime. 60 hours a month of working for free. That's just fucked up. Basically no vacation

Mmmmmmmmm. Yeah. I have to go with Denmark. I could always visit Japan. Head back to where a fair part of my family came from. It's kinda poetic.

• Tokyo Japan <3

• Maybe somewhere just on the outskirts of Tokyo. Being right in the heart of the city (where I used to live) can start to get chaotic and frantic, but being just a little bit outside can make it so there's always a huge number of things to do at any given time (could be 4 am in the morning).

• With my girlfriend.

• Where I live now in New Zealand.

• You mean a free house/apartment but everything else still requires money? Maybe Fort George or Washington Heights, Manhattan. Hard choice. Will require a lot of thinking.

• Why would anyone pick Washington Heights out of everywhere in Manhattan

• @Melcart23 Too small brah.

• @DearLife Oh noooooo😫😫😫

• Antarctica, because it's chill there LOL

Really, because iit's cool!

• The most beautiful country where I've been, also in terms of friendly people, was Norway :D
    One setback... the prices are high there!

• Right where I live now in my home town Miami FL 305

• maybe on a nice small cruse ship or yacht, that ports on deserted islands.
    or id want to live somewhere, anywhere where id meet my dream girl.

• I'd buy me a large Olive grove in North San Diego and maybe grow some Avocados.
    ... or maybe the West coast of Ireland, that's beautiful coast.

• San Diego

• New York City.

• With my exGF.

• Canada. The country basically has almost everything I ever wanted but one little thing.

• 45 minutes outsite of seattle, I'd want a mid sized log house, a couple of guns, anmenities, and I'd write my heart out

• 0|0
  • I would stay right here in Rhode Island. Even though I've lived here my whole life and there's notich to do here, my whole family lives here. And I don't want to leave them

• Japan. Especially if I could get my dream job there. Game design w/ Nintendo! (Plus I'm single, and Japanese girls are hot as h***. lmao)

• Probably Canada, somewhere in one of the cities

• I live west of the Black Sea and i have Greek and Slavic genes as well.
    i choose Croatia and Greece therefore.

• Probably on a big ranch in California on 1,000+ acres near a major city and the ocean.

• Somewhere north of here, outside the city.

• Same place I am right now.

• Hawaii

• Ngl is stay in England
    It kinda shitty in someways but it's got a lot of advantages too, and I like it here

• Netherlands oh boi Netherlands that country is magnificent I wish I live there again tho

• I often see people saying they like the Netherlands, but I don't really know why (I'm from there). If I may ask, why do you like it?

• @Dipsy I was there too only for a visit as tourist. I like the culture, the people, work opportunity was also good form e at least. Netherlands dont have any big crime problems. I consider it safe, stable and shit free. Really good :)

• @TheOneLol ah ok, thanks for your insight. I've heard from many, many people that they like the netherlands haha.

• Moscow easily. It would be a religious haven for me plus I could explore the wilderness.

• You like guns,
      Handguns are outright banned in russia and rifles are hard to get

• @Waffles731 Ia there a black market? I imagine there have to be some weapons from the Cold War being sold around illegally.

• rusty and gemera;lly crappu mkarovs at groteque prices, stay here and just get yourself a decent handgun

• St. Barts or East Hampton

• In the white house,.

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 52

• Italy. My mum's Italian and I have lots of family who Iive in Italy. I love their culture and they are very family oriented. I'd definity live there if I had the chance

• I would go back to Italy, I love seafood pasta and all the churches. I also love Venice

• Hawaii <3

• I would leave in the arms if my SMEXY Asian boi @keyspirit I ruv u bbz 💓🌹

• Yeeeee happy to see ma Muslim babez alive and again cuz i have a heart of ocean awaiting juz for her 💞

• @Keyspirit where were you all this time time 😢

• I pretty much love where I live so I'd want to either stay close to here or move to London to be close to my best friend (even though I don't really have a desire to live there.)

• I always wanted to live in paradise, like bahamas or dom rep, but I went there the first time a few weeks ago and... ehm nooo. I walked in the sun for 30 mins and i was dead!
    So i would wanna live somewhere alone but not too far away from a city..

• Between rural America (like owning a horse ranch), rural England/Wales or rural New Zealand

• U. S. or Canada

• Seattle.

• Britian that's where you'd find me...

• New Zealand, probably.

• On Mars, lol :P

• Same place I am at the moment, which is Tallinn/Estonia.

• Here, where I live now.

• In Portugal atm since my boyfriend lives there atm.

• One year in greece

• Greece. I love Greek mythology!

• Can't I live in more than one?
    Sweden
    Dubai
    Bora bora
    But I'd love to stay in the netherlands as well.

• beach side house in my same city

• Right here :) no complaints

• Either Canada, France (not Paris it's too touristy), Britain, Scotland, Spain, countryside of New York, or Netherlands. The Netherlands would be my top choice because I have family there, it's my heritage, and it's beautiful there. But I would be very happy with any of the other choices.

• Spain!!

• In the sky.

• New Zealand ❤️ Great views, great accents, etc

• Hollywood ❤️

• In Georgia.
    I live here and I love it.

• New Orleans, Louisiana !!! :D

• Dubai

• Right where I am. I'd have my apartment for free and all the expenses as well. Best life ever lol.

• Japan

• More from Girls
    22

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more