Do you believe in Karma?

I wish I did but I'm not sure. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The strong survive, the weak perish. That is the law of life, however the definition of "strong" has been so cucking played with over time we now think that people that can go to work, do their jobs, and not complain even though what they're doing is wrong and they know it is strong. We define bosses as strong. We define rape victims as strong. You know who's going to be considered strong when comfortable civilization becomes a bit more uncomfortable? It's going to be the guy bashing the skull of another guy in because he went after his wife. It's going to be the man protecting his family, it's going to be the hunter, the fighter, the protector... not the bureaucratically protected cornflower blue button down oxford motherfucker telling you not to think about what you're doing and to just do it.

Karma doesn't come to those when there's no natural cycle; with natural cycle yeah what comes around goes around. But today? No, there's no karma.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• No, because it only requires one quick glance at the world around us that karma often fails, that the world is generally unfair.

We're kind of instinctively trained to look for false positives. So when we see an act of karma, we'll remember it and think it occurs far more frequently than it does. We don't remember the endless situations we see every day where karma fails.

• Yes, it just means the same things keep on repeating, the same situations, the same manifestations for your internal outlook, unless you change your mentality.

• Not exactly. I dont believe there is a force that goes around and rewards good people and punishes bad people I do believe in cause and affect. So if you're always screwing people over, its likely to adversely affect you at some point.

• Yes.. somewhat. I believe that those who channel positive energy, will also see mostly positivity around them.. Same with those who would channel negativity.

• What goes around comes around.

• No. It's just another faerie story that people tell to try to control other people's behavior or make them feel better about the bad shit that's happened to them. I've seen too much bad shit that was only rewarded.

• No, otherwise everyone that did me wrong would have something equally bad happen to them.
    The world doesn't work that way.

• I very much do.

• Yes, she lives down the street... oh.. wait... damn it... you mean the other 'Karma'
    Hmm I would say no... but I've seen some ironic shit in my time that proves otherwise.

• Nope a quick look around the world can disprove it.

• @shabbymoon tell that to the victims of evil people, companies and organizations, governments still in power or who were never caught, or brought to justice.

• @shabbymoon Says the kid younger then me and it wouldn't matter if I get it or not, all it takes is looking around the world to see that "karma" often fails were it should supposedly succeed.

• Nope. Not at all.

• Nope.

• not really

• I'm not sure but I hope it exists and if it does it better love and favor me

• Absolutely

• Yes, what you give is what you shall receive. Truth.

• Yep.

• Yes sure

• Yes I do. I have for a while and probably will continue to belive for a long time

• What are your reasons for believing?

• Ithe makes me feel as if the universe has a little justice in it. Plus in my life I have experienced karma to a degree so that's all the proof i need

• I'm on the fence about it

• Nope.

• Kinda

• Yes I do

• no, i dont.

• You have to be hindu to fully understand Karma.

• Yes I do

• More yes than no.

• Hell yeah. I've seen it happen more than once

• Yes, to a certain level I do and I am driving the Karma truck to make the women that are bitches and the men that are assholes take responsibility for their actions.

What Girls Said 10

• To an extend I do, but more in a 'what comes around gets back around' sorta way.
    I've just witnessed shit happen to people who probably deserve it way too often to still call it a coincidence..

• Yes, in the sense that if you're shitty to someone then that someone is probably gonna be shitty back to you.

• Big believer everything you do has consequences specially the wrong doings.

• Yep.

• Not really no

• Nope.
    Not at all.

• Yes I definitely believe in karma

• I do believe in Karma. If you do something very very wrong it will come to haunt you eventually!!

• yesdsds

• I believe in karma when I feel it'll do something bad to someone I don't like 😜