Is bad that my birth mark dark?

I always see people with lighter birthmarks to their complexion
But me i am brown but my birth mark is dark
I am questioning if this is bad? Or it has something to do with my mood?
Kinda did research on it
But I want to know if birthmarks do change color also?

and the birthmark is on both sides of my face

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a red birthmark on my shoulder. I've never really given it much thought. I don't think it's a big deal what the colour is or if it's lighter or darker.

What Guys Said 1

• Haha like a mood mark? I don't know about them changing colors or not but its normal to have a mark darker than your skin complexion

What Girls Said 5

• No there is nothing wrong with it. I have beauty marks all over and they're black, or more likely a really dark brown.

• I think you're fine, don't worry too much :)

I have a deep blue birth mark about the size of a 20p on my hand.

• no it isn't, its normal

• Not a big deal, have a light brown one on my forehead, dark one by my jaw line and earlobe. Have several on my arns, legs and belly buttons that are all dark. Birthmarks don't dignify anything. They are simply there.

• I don't think it's bad. I'm super pale and I have a big medium brown birth mark on the back of my knee. Haven't had any issues with it or it changing color. It does grow as I do though