Do you believe that the good guy usually wins in life or the bad guys do?

Are you like, hey in life the good guys have to mostly lose to keep the peace.
Or do you think that the good guys mostly get justice in life?
Forget the movies, what do you think of it?

• Good guys win in this life
  • Bad guys win in this life

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. It's the smart guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you define "winning." I'd say bad boys tend to get what they want, but their lives are empty and run on deception, manipulation, and selfishness. Good guys have more meaningful lives, they're generally well liked by everybody, and they're usually the ones the good girls settle down with for life. So I'd say good guys have the better deal.

• Getting a woman who 'settles' after she's given her youth and beauty away and had miles of scumbag dock run through her isn't 'winning'. It's paying new Ferrari price for a beat-to-shot Gremlin.

• "Barrabus_the_Free Sigh. You're stuck in your haze of bitterness. I can't help you. "

@snowangle your just getting that now?-lol.

• @flypaper Hahaha I like to be optimistic. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• NOBODY TRULY WINS. How do you exactly define "winning"?

Because eventually, everybody will fucking die, and that is regardless if they're the good guys or the bad guys. And that is the reality. Even the "good" people in this world are corruptible and can become selfish. So that to me would mean, we don't really ever win, because we really CAN'T Win, despite all our attempts to Win, or think that we could win.

Justice? What justice? I still think that Justice is just an illusion, and life wasn't fair or meant to be fair regardless if you are good or bad.

• I define winning as the good guy gets a real peaceful justice life where everything make sense... and for the bad guy winning would mean they get away with stuff like murder, and corruption.

• The bad boy who did what it took to pull the best partners when he was younger and matures into a really nice guy and father. Basically the bad guys who aren't really bad deep down.

• in the world we live in bad guys definitely win.

• Bad guys overall win, aggression (even when reckless) always wins out.

• The bad guys win. They get what they want and people respect them.

What Girls Said 2

• They win in the long term

• The scum of the earth are usually the ones at the top of the social pyramid, so it's obvious that the bad guy wins.