Fishnets, classy or trashy ( I we're them almost every day so be nice?

Fishnets, classy or trashy ( I we're them almost every day so be nice?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look really hot and suit your look.

Fishnets are sort of sexy and a little classy and a little trashy all in one. They tend to look like upscale sex bomb (though in a few contexts they can look... like low scale sex bomb I guess). They are always a little sexy. So if you were a prim businesswoman who was wearing them, they wouldn't be inappropriate, but they would be attention grabbing as a jolt of sexuality in a business outfit.

You have more a punk/rockabilly look that's less business and definitely sexy. I'd say the impact of the fishnets -on your look- is to make it more of a fully put together and 'dressed up' version of your look. It's more polished sexy with an edge, where without them you'd be more casual sexy with an edge.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I've never even understood the point of fishnet stockings. Normal stockings actually cover your legs, but with fishnets there's a lot more skin exposed than fabric. Plus, they just don't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never call these "classy", but they can be extremely appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy in private, slutty in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something to be worn everyday. Best for special occasions. I prefer stockings anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fishnets and I often have fantasies involving them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday setting I would say no, they to tend to lean towards trashy. But I'm generally not a fan anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • What parent lets their 16 year old out of the house in fishnets? Talk about negligent parenting.

0|0
    0|0
  • For you and your style there perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd lean more towards trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • reminds me of spider man.

0|0
    0|0
  • totally trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • just be careful with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i dunno, they seem very controversial. i mean i like the way they look but because of their rep, it makes me unsure of my opinion on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the right style they can look cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fishnets. They look really sexy and cool. I wouldn't say classy but they're edgy and cool, classy can be boring anyway ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think theyre cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the overall outfit. I can see why they could be considered trashy, but they can still be sexy as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! They add a certain edge to whatever you're wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hard to make fishnets look not trashy but it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fishnets can be dressed to look either way.

0|0
    0|0