Is it normal that I no longer want to involve in a relationship anymore?

Actually I got like harassed few months ago. When I see pictures of wedding 💒 and how the bride 👰 and groom 🎩 are in love, I feel like disgusted. I may like a guy, get attracted to him. But no I don't wanna involve in such things I don't want to get touched even when I get married. That's why I don't want to get married.
I mean yeah I may have a crush on a guy, but I don't want things to develop. Do u guys know how I feel. Is it normal? Do I need a therapy or something?

What Guys Said 2

• Your life your choices. Normal or not it's what you want.

• I feel like a freak. All the girls around want to be loved and love. I do wanna love and be loved but I dont want what is after that.

• Fortunately, you don't *have* to be a tool for a man's pleasure. You can reject all that and be free.

• Well, when we really love a woman you do all those things because we love her, we don't see her as a tool for our pleasure or as an object. Be sure of it.

• How about girls Instead?

• Oh no that's not a good idea.

• Iam not lesbian no.

• You don't want guys touching you. You're not willing to go with girls. All I can say is there are advances being made in robotics.

What Girls Said 0