Why is it that guys and girls battle over which sex is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• The burning desire to be superior.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reminded of operating system wars between Mac and PC. They go on endlessly and become really heated. I liked to call everyone a "cunt" who disagreed with me with PCs being better when I was young and didn't like people who disagreed with me, even though most of the people I called "cunts" were male.

Generally everyone thinks that what they have is better. They invest a lot of time into it, and that's all they have, so it must be amazing.

That said, with girls, they have ports where you can plug in input devices. I stopped trying to argue with the USB port about whether the input device or the input port was better. I was just grateful to have a place to plug in my input device.

You just plug stuff into it and you'll be happy. There's no need for a war.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a battle. Girls are sick of guys being superior to them and so they talk their shit and guys come and tell them why they're wrong, and then girls call other girls that call other girls until the guy is surrounded by a bunch of badgering sheeps and yeah this is why "battles" happen.

Guys are naturally superior in just about every way. The amount of qualities girls have that may be stronger than that of a mans isn't comparable to the larger amount of qualities guys have. Girls are 1 in 3 guys are 2 in 3.. we're always a step higher.
    When a girl reaches our level we are already on the rooftop building a new staircase.

• Lmao only seen a it on here, virgins lol

• Social, political and economic power. And its consolidation.