>.> WiLL people remember you in a million years? DO you still want to be famous?

It is said everyone gets their five minutes of fame, but what if you were one of the few who got a little longer? How long would you want that to last? If it didn’t last that long, would you still want it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think id ever want to be remembered for that long. It's pointless. It's not like its going to bring me back from the dead.

• I agree but I find it so sad :( when I think about how we're all going to be forgotten.. have you read the book the song of Achilles in that book the Achilles is scared of being forgotten that's why he dose all that shit so people can remember him.. and look people do remember he got his wish lol

What Girls Said 7

• I highly doubt I'll be remembered then.

• True now days people don't give a shit da much.. people forget the ones da are gone inside an year maybe less -.- it's sad but its the truth

• Million years is self deception. People forget very soon. If I am worth anything, fame would be my destiny otherwise perishable.

• I want to be famous so I can at least be remembered for a while.

• Nope for I'm a nobody.

Not sure if I would, I don't know what it's like to be noticed like that at all.

• yup I like being famous too much

• I wouldn't want to be

• No, people won't remember me in the next 5 minutes