We are Turk. My sister fifteen years. She wants to improve the English language. How can she improve? Can you speak to my sister in english? Help?

We are Turk. My sister fifteen years. She wants to improve the English language. How can she improve? Can you speak to my sister in english? Help?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Help? made me lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Best thing I can say is get some friends on the internet that speak English and just hang out every few days or so. Perhaps also read things like Manga online to improve reading and browse youtube to improve listening to English.

You both can also have a day when you only speak English to eachother every week or so. This helps a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't there language courses for this kind of stuff? I'm pretty sure there must be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a tutor who can speak English and Turkish in Turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her to read English newspapers too... or at least watch English language news

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch some English movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • teach her, it would seem you know English

0|0
    0|0
  • Ingilizce biraz zor ama o lazem cok inglizce sarki denliyor bu sekilde daha iyiyi

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Read books, lots of them. And watch as many English tv shows with subtitles.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you speak to my sister on whatsapp? She wants very much to learn English.😕

• Sorry I don't speak to strangers like that... but I could message on here.