Why do Americans think that Obama doesn't want stricter gun control laws?

Because, as far as I know, the USA congress has blocked it every time.

Hell, now in the USA kids aged 3 are being taught how to hide from potential gun men!!! That is how friggin' sick the USA society is!

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, the Americans are fucking stupid when it comes to this issue, and a lot of issues. lel

What Girls Said 1

• You've got it backwards, we the people do not want stricter gun control.

What Guys Said 7

• Well I think that it's because it's always about the money. I mean what other explanation can there be?

• But dressing a 6 year old boy up like a girl and having him dance nearly naked in front of grown homosexuals in the name of "Pride" is perfectly okay? The 2nd Amendment is the least of our problems. If anything, it gives the sexual deviants a way to protect themselves from the sons of Ishmael.

• Except he does want stricter gun control so that when incidents like school shootings happen which could be prevented by allow teachers to carry weapons or at the very least hiring security guards or a couple of the several million combat veteran soldiers here in the US for security. But instead invokes more gun free zones and stricter gun control, and then uses things like shootings to further his agenda, he's been trying to get rid of weapons since day 1 in office.

• That is incorrect, Obama very much wants stricter gun control, the American people do not.

• I thought it was common knowledge that Obama is in favor of strict gun control.

• Obama can't ban these guns

• because he wants his gangsta (n-words) to shoot up da hood.