How would you feel if a carnivorous insect bored into your skin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just look up the botfly :)

I would ask the doctor to immediately put me on anaesthesia and get rid of whatever the fuck is inside me, cause I don't want to feel it, and I don't want to see it.

What Girls Said 2

• NOOOOOO!!! NOT THE MUMMY!!! I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED OF THAT MOVIE ALL BECAUSE OF THAT ONE SCENE!

That shit makes me sick to my stomach and want to throw up. Just looking at the thumbnail picture makes me want to throw up instantly almost. So I would be throwing up and then just kill myself.

• You know that in real life there are
      1) Botflies that lay eggs in your skin so that the larvae can eat away at your flesh
      2) Siafu ants that move in swarms of millions that devour all that lay before them.

• Yes, I know they exist and I will try to avoid them like the plague, seeing that kind of thing in movies makes me want to throw up. Since they always make it look more disturbing and has the thought cross your mind.

• Well, I imagine I wouldn't be happy.

What Guys Said 1