Would you stand up for somebody being bullied?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say I would but I'm not gonna cuz I DO! I literally can't stqnd bullying. Even if it sometimes ends in fights (I always try to prevent of course) I will know I could change someone's life. Even tho most of the time I get my ass kicked LMAO 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Yup I sure would and I've actually done it quite a few times, it was one of the things I was known for in high-school, breaking up fights and knocking bullies on their ass. I hate bullying and if I see it I'll stop it, and if the bully has a problem with that then we'll make some chin music, just like old times.

• Yes I have many times. My best resulted in one of my tougher fights with a kid who was a good wrestler and we rolled around in slushy November dirty parking lot ice/snow puddles. I won, but got suspended as did the other kid. Ironically, we developed a mutual respect. tough little mother. Good guy.

• Yes, I would and I have done so.

• yes i would

• I would sure hope i would. the bystander effect is a very powerful thing mind you but I would REALLY REALLY hope I would because I can't stand bullying.

• absolutley. "Hey, don't make me come over there and sumo you!"

• Did tgat a lot of times

• Yes. Although I think it's a bit easier in adult world than as a child. The peer pressure isn't there to scare you off.

Then again it's probably a million times more dangerous if there's an adult acting so hostile towards another person...

• Have before and will continue to do so

• I have before would do it again.

• Depends on the situation. If Imtheyre my friend, then definitely. Otherwise I may do depending on how confident in feeling

• Yes, for their hope to human though I was bullied with them... etc
    but it is weird no matter how they bully I just have not died yet

• Have done just that.

• I would, but the people I grew up with didn't. Because who cares about an Asian guy being bullied by whites, blacks, and Latinos?

The people in my life didn't.

• Not a chance.

• Yes. and i have

• I'd try, but only with words.

• I guess, even though I wouldn't be much use.

• allways

• Depends on how dangerous it is. I once went between when a guy was hitting a girl badly. After that the girl told me to get lost and mind my own business and I shouldn't interfer with their relationship.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, absolutely. I love out-witting stupid little bullying turds.

• i would.

• if it's friend or family or a child- hell ya i'd fite

if it's strange adult and the situation could put me in danger- no

• Yep, no matter what age I'm at I would.

• I'd like to think I would, but since I've been homeschooled my whole life, as far as I know I've never actually witnessed someone being bullied...

Unless you count cyber bullying, then I help a lot of my friends all the time XD

• I've done it a few times at work. No one ever stood up for me though.

• Of course I would!!!

• I do it.

• I have before and probably would again.

• Yes I definitely would.

• Yes I would

• Yes. Although it may not be much use, but I would always stand up for somebody being bullied. :)

• Always! :)

• Yes I would.

• The nail that sticks out gets hammered so bullies have the moral authority to do that as bullying is a social device used to regulate society so the weak know their place. We bullied this one fat chick so bad at school she had to leave school because we made her touch herself in the shower like she was masturbating and then posted it on porn sites undee the title dirty lesbian rubs one out in school shower.