Do you get the urge to hug or kiss people when they are sleeping?

Whenever I see people sleeping I get this warm feeling inside, I find it so cute it frustrates me I just want to hug them and kiss them (my siblings and parents and friends/family but even strangers lol).

When someone is sleeping they look so angelic and vulnerable it makes me want to cry and it makes me love them more and feel sad about bad things I've might of said to them in the past.

Also when I see someone sleeping it makes me more afraid of losing them.

I can't be the only one with this weird feeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not just sleeping people but even my dog and sisters cat.

I stayed with my brother after I was raped and I remember the first night he carried me to his bed (I was also beaten so badly I couldn't walk), gave me a back massage to calm me down and when he saw I was tired he put the blanket over me and kissed me on the forehead and turned off the light.

But as he turned to leave I grabbed his arm and pulled him under the blanket (without thinking like I was on autopilot), snuggled up in his arms, tucked my head between his chin and chest. We took long deep breaths together and he pet my hair and whispered softly to soothe me to sleep.

And when I woke up I was still wrapped safe and sound in his big, strong arms <3 <3 <3

• Damn. Thats very swert, but very horrible thing that happened :-(

• yeah. i guess thats good for healing.
      is your brother older or younger?
      i assume this happened some time ago?
      did you go to therapy or anything?

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 23

• Um no I mean like if it's regarding someone I am with romantically then yeah but like family and siblings no lol.

And I don't think you'd find me sleeping very cute lol.

I usually either sleep superman style while latching onto to whatever the guard and rails etc are on the front of the bed lol.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9aa3ac0c01.jpg

Or Dracula style.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3caa060e67.jpg

• Tug them in and kiss their foreheads, sure.

• When I see you approaching I am going to pretend to be asleep. lol

• That's creepy as fuck!

• Yes, after I smell the nape of her neck. A full manly hug (got big shoulders, chest arms) a gentle kiss on her neck and sweet hot sticky sleepy love. Don't worry if you've said or done bad things to me you already would have been duly punished, bad girl.

• Bang bang bangety bang.
    But yeah i really enjoy that idea of hugging them :)

• You're probably similar to this girl I dated. When I would fall asleep, I would wake up with her snuggling me.

• As far as I know I wouldn't have that kind of urge to do those things, but I know would enjoy to do them.

• That's why Rim thinks there's a demon in her room 😂😂😂

Well I never felt that urge I am like they are sleeping? THANK GOD NO NOISE 😂

• Lol. Only with my sister.. Sometimes i used to wake her up by kissing her. She wakes me up by taking away my blanket.

• yeah i do get that urge specially when i see my parents sleeping, they look so cute

• Some are cute. Others have cats and complain that it is 6 am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1e-ba-vRQ

• No, I am not a molester.

• Hmm, never heard it before, but it's so adorable you are like that ^_^.

• That's so freaking adorable
    I understand but only for romantic partners

• no, think that is disturbing.

• I'm just like you lol

• Odd but endearing

• No that sounds creepy

• No that's creepy

• Feel free to kiss me anytime while I'm sleeping

• Yeah... I don't feel like kissing them
    But i sometimes regret the things i might have said when i see my parents asleep :(

• Sometimes maybe but I am keeping to myself and staying under my own rock more and more these days after everything.

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, all the time! But I am an ugly sleeper! I do what is referred to as the 'free fall' or otherwise known as 'drunken face down' encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• When children are sleeping - I absolutely want to kiss their foreheads! <3 It's an overwhelming urge.

Unless I'm intimate with that person, no.

Someone I'm intimate with - Their cheek or chest usually. That makes me smile.

• I enjoy hugging those close to me and kissing my significant other. I don't want to touch strangers, hah.

• My ex-boyfriend and I used to do that to each-other. I sometimes do it to my mother or either my little brother. I would say especially to my brother, since he's only 12 years old.

I don't do it to my dad or to other people, though.

• All the time with my boyfriend but since we're in a LDR I can't. So I take Skype pictures of him if he passes out while in a call. XD

• lol no not that much at all.
    but my little bro is adorbs when he sleeps
    also my baby cousins, but yet again they are even adorable when they poop xD

• No I get the same feeling too. I just want to hug the person because they're sleeping and look so innocent and vulnerable and it makes me think how much I love them.

• I'm with you, I feel the exact same way!

• I do it to babies, cos they're gorgeous. But grown adults, just the people I'm close with. Sleeping people are cute

• Aww :) you like cutesy things hehe

• Same

• I only want to do that to the guy I like, I never really feel the urge with family or friends

• Yes of course

• Only if I am really into them. They look so weak and vulnerable. :3
    Oh shit. I am a monster.;_;

• No, because I don't watch people when they sleep...
    Even if I did, I wouldn't feel that way. Why risk waking them up? Sleep is important.

• Just with cute guys or boyfriend

• Your family? lol no. Incest was never my thing.