Will this be a good payback?

So I met this cute Arab boy on Twitter 😍 He dm'd me a couple of times (Every conversation got steamy) but now he won't text me back? And it's not because he's fasting because he stopped talking to me in May. Should I act like I went to his state to go vist my family, but while the adults have they little party. we could hang out. Because the party is for adults only and I didn't wanna be bored. so I give you a just a little pre-test in May. to see if you would be nice to me. but you blew it? I'll him the party is coming July 15th 😏 But now it's too late because you're gonna be Fake AF, to get the cooter muffin. How would this make him feel?

I'm not going to his state but I'm going to a state near him
Like what would be his thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't

• (Continued)... because 1) what if you don't get the response you want, if he even responds at all? 2) This doesn't even make sense. 3) It's just plain immature.

What Guys Said 3

• i guess, but see that you are not payed back on the payback.

• That depends on which Arab country he is from

• Nope. Internet guy with steamy conversation. Bad idea about meeting.

• I'm not gonna really meet him

What Girls Said 0