The age you are is not the age you want to be, agree or disagree?

When you're young (especially a teenager), you look at adults and think how cool their life is. They can drive, drink, have no one to answer to, can do what ever they want. However, then they become adults and realize that isn't true, at all. So, then adults wish they could go back and get a do over, maybe undo any mistakes they made as a teen and have the freedom back that they don't have now.

So basically, when you're young you want to be older and when you're older you wish to be young again. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought that way when I was younger no doubt. I wanted to be a grown up for the independence. While in high school I couldn't drive, no car, living with mom and dad, and etc. Now that I'm older... I would never want to be younger again. Yeah stuff like bills, college, and working a job I sometimes hate can suck, and just the stress of being an adult gets tough but I'll take it. I just feel like even with that stuff I still have the freedom to do things to counteract those things that I couldn't do while I was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• That's true. The sweet spot is the mid 20s (I would say 'Forever 21' as an ideal misses the point that many 21 year olds are still immature and annoying, but at the same time, they stand right on the cusp between youth ignorance and adult misery) and the further you go in either direction...

Do I want a do-over? Sure, but only if I get to keep what I've learned so far. Otherwise I'll go back to being a teen and just make stupid mistakes again.

• Pretty much yes. So.. what age DO you want to be?

• Totally agree, wish I was in my early 20's fo life

• Oh I would love to be a child again. Still am to be fair.
    Its so easy.

• Yes I believe in that

• Yeah I somewhat agree with you, I'm fine with my age though.

• I like being 28. It is pretty sweet.

• yeah i agree to this. i wanted to be an adult now i wanted to be a kid again remain a kid forever.

• Maybe one year older because I'll be able to buy rated M games on my own 😂

• That's how life is.

• Yes that's the life of an average person

• I don't really want to be older, I'm fine.

• Hmmm yes this is very true just like the song says wish I knew what I know now when I was younger

• Yes and no.

• i'm 92 and very happy

• I disagree I don't want to be young and struggling again

• Agree, I'd rather be a little older.

• agreed. I miss my teens I guess thsts why I like to bang 16 year old girls.

• At this point I've started to hate getting old. I feel I'm leaving youth... and realize it's less beauty and happiness and more responsibilities, worries and stress.

What Girls Said 13

• I would say yes.

I am happy with the age I am in now, though.

And I believe that I've been through a lot for being 22 years old. I also believe that I'm mature enough.

Tie between agree or disagree.

• Yep, that's pretty accurate.

• I'm actually okay with my age right now. Maybe once I'm in my 30s I'll change my mind. I did hate being a teenager. I wanted more freedom and I wanted out of my old town.

• I'm a teenager and I'd like to stay my whole life like this. So I would marry for real with @mario21 😂😂😂😂😂

• no, im happy being 23

• I'm happy with my age:)

• I don't care being 16 the only thing I don't like is when people use my age as a way to say I am wrong and don't even listen to me

• I... Never wanted to grow up as a kid, i feared growing into an adult 😅 i wanted to be like peter pan

• I like being young and being in my 20s but the problem is I can't be super independent like drive a car or get a job I rather have been a teenager because teenagers have more freedom then adults

• Yeah, I want to be 19 or 20 again and do my college years over.

• Completely

• I wish I was still 16.

• I feel younger than I actually am