Are you easily offended? How much?

• No. Zero.
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • About a 9.
  • Yes. 10.

Most Helpful Guy

• someone puts me under a bus, or tells me im no good etc or hints it, you know im going to be pissed off about it so yes im a 9, I've come across many things and hurtful comments about me on this site that i take very personal, and why im deciding on canceling my account soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not, until I am. If that makes any sense.

90% of the time I don't care, can laugh things off or truly find the humour in them, am very sympathetic and patient, and am not disgusted or bothered by much. I also just don't notice or care about things that seem to bother other people easily.

That 10% of the time when I do snap or get annoyed is usually when my values are stepped on, if I get pushed around, or something happens to someone or something I care about. I'm a Meyer-Briggs INFP and am pretty much in tune with that definition.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not if done by strangers. I only do get offended if it was done by someone I considered a friend/was close too.

I think it is pathetic that everyone is worried about being PC. Also the people that usually are the most offended are Hypocrites and are the worst at being prejudice/racist... I. E. Al Sharpton.

• Benefit of having a massive ego, hard to hurt it lmao

• How dare you ask this question! *Throws hissy fit, flips over table* :v
    Lol nah not easily offended :P

• Not by much anymore, suppose tho sometimes it can get hurt

• No. People have to try pretty hard to offend me.

• I am so easily offended.

• I'd give myself a 2, I'd say a select few of family and friends can get to me.

• lol im usually the one that does the offending.

• People don't offend me I offend people!

• The only things that offend me are ignorance and barbarism. Everything else I find funny

• It takes quite some to get my upset.

• It's pretty hard to get under my skin lol (unless you bring race into it)

• Yeah a lot (10). I'm super sensitive and a huge beta. I wish I was a girl, cause I would be socially more accepted.

What Girls Said 15

• LOL, I almost trolled... XD

Not easily offended, tbh. Not unless you know *exactly* what buttons to push (they're very few and oddballs).

• You literally have to be talented to offend me.

• You know I'm not sure, yesterday my sis and I were walking home and I stopped her to get the keys out of the bag she was holding and this Asian woman with her daughter crossed the street to get away from us. It was sunny on my side so I crossed to where the lady was with her daughter and I see she turns around and grabs her daughter (there was a shade there) so she grabs her hard and I'm walking there thinking "is she afraid of me"? I'm dressed pretty elegantly and looked pretty beautiful (not to brag or be conceited) I didn't look like a threat. The lady crosses the street again away from me like I was going to steal her purse... I was truly offended! Like a 10. An experience I never had before.

• Nah, I'm not offended easily.

• Kinda easily, mostly when it comes to my weight and my looks. Otherwise, I don't really care what people say.

• Not really. People throw all kinds of nasty shit my way. It doesn't bug me too much. I have thick skin. I'd have to value someone's opinion for it to hurt me.

Now what does sting is when people I really love and respect say mean things..

• ya im so sensitive and butthurt all the time that this question even offends me

• I am not easily offended but I easily offend others

• I'll be offended for like a second, then I'll go back to not caring.

• I'm not easily offended, I used to be until I turned 13.

• Not very. I brush off most comments that are thrown my way, especially if I know they have no merit.

• A lot. Like 5-6 at least.

• no… idgaf. I'm pretty confident and only care about the opinions of people I'm close to

• Around a 2.

• I'm a pretty sensitive person, not going to lie. I do get offended and take things personally a lot more than I should