Are bras supposed to fit this way?

I recently got sized and the lady really exaggerated bras that fit extremely snug. The bras that she gave me are so tight I can not take a full breath, a half breath at most and I have been wearing for bralettes for the past couple of days because they are a thousand times more comfortable. She even said a bra that was a size lower would've been better. I thanked the universe the store I was at, didn't have that size, if the size I am wearing is this bad, I can't begin to imagine how bad it would be if it was a size lower.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not supposed to fit like that no. It's solely meant for support, and professional employees should be able to help you fit them specifically so they match you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No you should still be able to breath. The last who fitted me actually made sure mine was comfy for me. It was tighter thsn what I was use to but not painful

• No it's supposed to be comfortable and breathable, if you don't think the sales lady is helpful. Just go to another store (: