Am I going to die soon?

I am having thoughts lately that I will die soon. I am scared to die... I dont wanna go to hell. My health is getting worse. Bad headaches. Not pooping. can someone explain to me why I'm having these thoughts? Lately a lot of people has been dying.. young people mostly, I'm scared that I'm gunna die soon.

I already got a cat scan couple of months ago... no brain tumor..

Most Helpful Guy

• John 3:16

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know who you actually are, but i will urge you te read Psalms 118:17

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone is going to die at some point. That said, you tend to avoid obsessing over it if you keep yourself busy with something that motivates and excites you.

I'm guessing you have nothing of this sort at the moment which can have your mind flowing with all kinds of thoughts and fears, recollections of past events, etc.

If so, I suggest seeking out something that you love doing.

• How about you go to the doctor if you are really concerned rather than have irrational paranoia.

• Go see a doctor because those are some bad symptoms

• I've been to the doctor. I don't have any brain tumor. I just got meds for my poop problem. Its working fine.

• Then you won't die any time soon then

• Probably.

• Your going to die from IBS?

• I could get colon cancer

• Why do you go to hell? If you know that you are dying then change to a food person to go to heaven

• That doesn't make sense

• Someday you will
    We will

• Is there another reason why you think you are dying?

• eh. Lately people are dying. I'm just afraid its gunna happen to me next.

What Girls Said 0