Why do people hate the kardashian's so much?

Like why? Why are they different than half those celebrities. It honestly doesn't make any sense. Is it jealousy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't dislike the Kardashians, I dislike the people who love them... and I think we all know who those 'people' are.

You people are idiots, and this is evidenced by the ones you idolize.

• One of the only comments on this thread that I agree with.

• I have no idea what you just said

• Although you agree with my opinion, I regret posting it because that opinion reflects an unfair personal belief that discriminates against people in four ways: for being uneducated poor, very young, a different color, and female--the only sort whom I assumed would look up to Kim K based upon my limited experiences.

Sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this is a sensitive topic for you. Either way no matter what my comment is, you'd either agree if I agreed with what you said or argue if I disagree.

I'm not interested in the Kardashians. Caitlyn (who was Bruce) was probably the most hardworking guy/woman out of them combined. He was an gold medal Olympian among a Television personality. I getting married and having kids to someone isn't a hard way to have a name for yourself. Then they had to do more so they could be noticed.

There are people who are in this world who have more talent then them and haven't been recognised. The only difference is that one has to be with someone to get where they are today. While the other one works there heart out and does something for there community to be someone (and even by then, it's far from anything famous at all).

They have a Kardashian Kollection out, Kylie has her makeup stuff, Kendall is a model. Good on them. But they had to get there somehow.

What Guys Said 16

• Many feel their level of press and attention is undeserved, aka "they don't have any talent; why are they famous?"

• Cuz none of them did anything to become famous. Kim just mad a sex tap that made her famous and it blew up. Lots of people respect hard work. Its hard actually becomin a celebrity like movie stars and comedians. Lots of them had jobs like me and you.

• Ugh just fuck off with the 'didn't do anything to become famous' it's bullshit. Nobody gets that famous by doing nothing. They're brilliant women manipulating people on a daily basis.

• why do you defend their money as if it's your money? Do they pay you? They don't even know who you are and here you are defending their money. How sad.

• @cherrymarina More like trying to understand the thought process here. But okay

• That's like asking us why we hate Donald Trump so much.

• I don't hate them personally I just do not follow every move they make like some people do.

• I would say jealousy is the reason for some of the people that hate them for sure.

• no, because Kim didn't do anything to get famous except get boned on tape by a celebrity... and she lookED good before

• At a guess, I'd say because the media shoves them into people's faces all the time. Can't even buy groceries without being subjected to an entire magazine rack full of "GUESS WHO SHE'S BLOWING NOW?". An example: as popular as Frozen was a couple years ago, there was a group of equal numbers that wanted to curbstomp the next motherfucker that said anything that even sounded like 'let it go'.

• Yeah but people are PAYING to see that.

• And the people who don't can't escape. They're all over tv, radio, etc. So they vent online.

• I can't stand them because they took Daddy's fame and fortune and the only reason any of them are famous is because Kim's sex tape was "leaked". They'd be nothing if their father didn't do anything. They're not self made.

• Because they get paid millions to act like idiots

• Because all of them, especially Kim, are all-around average at most, but are hailed and praised as being so much more. They're literally nothing special.

• Because they have no life so they are worried about some random bitch.

• Because tgey're inbred, mouth breathing morons !

• There was a question asking to steal her
    And it was ok

• I don't know but i would rape kim, khloe kourtney and kylie and kendall ; )

• cuz they do fart porn

• Probably. I think one of the main reasons why people hate them is because they wish they could be rich and famous for no reason too, and they feel that they are more deserving of all that money and influence than the Kardashians.

• They're famous because their dad was OJ's mate and because Ray J banged Kim on camera. At least the Jenner girls actually work once in a while.

What Girls Said 14

• I think it's more so the fact that they litter the minds of society. Sure, they don't have the typical "talents" that would make someone famous but they clearly have the talent of stretching 15 minutes of fame and building a mansion (literately) out of every brick that's been thrown at them. A lot of people just don't seem to appreciate what they stand for; vanity, self-obsession, self-worship, gold digger esque-ish, & unrealistic beauty standards for young girls and women.

I personally just think they're a bunch of women trying to maintain a lavish, spoiled lifestyle they had gotten used to before the father of their family passed away. I wouldn't pimp my life out to the public like that for money but hey, to each is her own.

• I think because they are overly famous. Their faces are plastered everywhere. People have become oversaturated with Kardashian news. People are getting tired of hearing about them.

• because most celebrities are known for actually doing something. the only reason they're famous is because kim had sex on tape. since her father was already famous, it became a big deal. and to make herself stay relevant, kim got a bunch of surgery and married another rapper. then the rest of her sisters followed in her footsteps by transforming their faces and bodies and showing it all off. they dont actually have any talent and dont actually do anything besides get surgery and post pictures online. that is why they get no respect.

• I think most people feel like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qu3F3cZjC4

• Ummm let's see what they have done for society? Hmmmm nothing. Let's see how they claimed their way to fame... Hmm sextapes, being a famous wife, drama some more drama. Yup bout it.

I don't hate them. They're just annoying and not a good example for children.

• simply cause they've got no damn talent

• Vapid.

• I think they're stupid but I like their style. Specially Kylie Jenner I like many of her styles

• Do you really have to ask this question?

• They get to do fun things , that the critics dont get to do

• They're jealous

• it's jealousy. i love them they're gorggggggggggggggg.

• I dont get it either. Are people that bitter? I know some... not all black chicks hate them because they take black men. And I guess because Kim K's big butt. Why can't people just let them live their lives...

• It is, who didn't want to become millionar off of a sex tape? I personaly looooove them, Kim K is bae lmao