What is the strangest thing you have experienced recently?

For me, earlier today I was driving on the freeway and this guy on a motorcycle sped past me. He had a huge Princess Anna doll behind him on his seat as if she was his passenger. Both of her plastic arms were stretched out forward as if she was holding on to him. I will never forget seeing her red braids blowing through the breeze.
That made my day. :'D

How about you guys? Anything weird happen lately?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently had a pair of Jehovah's Witness ministers knock on my door, and rather than give them the slammed door I'm sure they were used to receiving, I invited them inside where we chatted for close to an hour. the two of them were actually very witty and I gladly joined in a game of pathetic puns and one-liners while we discussed science and theology. of course I girded my usually scathing responses to religiousity for the sake of remaining social, and I believe I instilled just a minute sense of curiosity in them, and gained new insight into a religion I knew scarcely nothing about.

It's likely the only time such an experience will ever come about in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• This will sorta be hard to explain but I'm gonna try because it was insane lol. It was a smaller truck like a little s10 and in the back was a 3 wall box made into the bed of the truck, the 4th wall being open and where the tailgate would be. This box was at least 5-6ft taller then the truck and on top of the box their was a truck topper. Like I can kinda understand the box like maybe your transporting something tall and needs the support but I thought it was the oddest thing to have a topper on top of the box

• How strange!

• Your probly sick of me and like shit the hell up already but I just remembered this one and it's my fav so I wanted to share it. I saw a car driving down the road and the back was open and a door hanging out of it and as I get closer i see the guy who is driving has also got an arm in the back holding the door so it wouldn't fall out, snapped a pic of it too and you can see his arm holding the door haha

• Haha that's funny!

What Guys Said 17

• Well, I was riding my motorcycle with my huge princess Anna doll and this girl kept staring at me.

• I was dressed up as a Princess Anna Doll and fooled @Bluemax into letting me ride behind him, and this strange gall kept watching me as we sped past her.

• You know how some people sing or dance in the car? Or play air drums or air guitar? Especially at a stop light?

I saw a guy, waiting at a stop light, playing a tambourine. Like, a real, actual tambourine. Just absolutely going to town, shaking it, banging it, whatever.
    And he was listening to 90s rock, so the damn thing didn't even go with his music of choice!

• My ATM card not working today and then after spending over 30 min on the phone waiting to talk to a live operator and when she did come on she acted like a rookie and had no idea what I was talking about and all she kept saying was the card shows no activity. I just hung up on her. I will go to my bank in person when there open.

• Only in California folks.

I can't think of anything actually well except for waking up from a nap not to long ago and I resembled this in the mirror... which was fun.

www.planet-science.com/.../albert%20einstein.jpg&width=600&constrain=true

• California is awesome have you even been? probably not so you can unzip and suck it now pls

• Recently I was at a red light and this older woman was checking me out. I nodded and smiled loll but then a few days later same older woman was behind me at the grocery store!!! Kinda creepy lol

• Nothing recently comes to mind but your mention of a motorbike just reminded me of seeing a guy texting while riding a motorbike and I thought it was crazy.

• I had a dream this week where i was in front of school, was about to get inside, i looked down and my pants were gone

o_O

• Someone or something in my basement watching me D:.

• Some dude kept trying to point out how big my hands are, like palms baha

• I live in los angeles. Going to be hard to decide

• Smoking weed with someone who got arrested for attempted murder and shooting someone in the head

• I've heard some weird ass stories. Someone drove the wrong way down the freeway and someone was snooping around my aunts house last night with a flashlight.

• Seeing my Asian boii bruhda @Keyspirit back <3

• Lovelinefan: "Happy birthday, Mr. Trump!"
    Donald Trump: "Thank you!"

Seriously, it happened.

• What's strange about that?

• @Telekinetic-Potato 10 years ago when I first started really becoming a Donald Trump fan I would have been skeptical if you had told me I'd get to meet him and exchange a few quick words.
      He's completely rewritten the rules of campaigning for President, and he WILL be the next President of the USA, and he thanked me for wishing him a happy birthday ON his birthday? I dunno, that's pretty strange. The sort of thing I would have been laughing about and thinking was an impossibly funny joke two or three years ago while sitting on a couch smoking pot with some friends or something.
      But it happened! haha

• My friend and I experienced a weird shift in time. It was really strange and scary.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• That is hilarious!

Mine is a few days ago when I was checking out at the grocery store this guy came up behind me and was just staring with nothing to pay for. So I assumed he was getting a pack of gum or something that I was blocking. Well he all the sudden after a while of staring says "I can't believe June is almost over." And I'm all "yeah, it's going fast"

• What on earth? He must be lonely or something

• Something lol

• There was a fat bottomed spider on the kitchen floor, and I didn't have my glasses on, but I swear those were ants or babies falling its back.

Needless to say, I freaked the fudge out.

• Oh, man, I have too many weird moments to remember. Some guy was staring at me while sitting at a red light, and I mean he was staring the entire time. 😱😨 Yay for creeps?

• I was at a party with family, friends, and a few people I didn't know and my brother left to get more food. And an old lady came up and said I have a nice choice in men and asked if I was hitting that. I freaked out and said that's my brother. She then said oh good then he's available for me. We left after that.

• That I like Tabasco hot sauce and ketcup togeather 😨

• Someone hugged me today at work. It was strange and fucking awkward. Then I felt violated, and that's strange, taking in consideration that I love hugs.

• I had a guy message me out of the blue, asking if I liked sitting on guys' chests and feeling their hair tickle my pussy.

• Some guy on GAG asked me to send him a pic of my boobs.