What’s one choice you really regret?

What’s one choice you really regret?

Most Helpful Girl

• Biology studies instead of choosing law straight away

Most Helpful Guy

• Not having asked that girl out years ago. I'll never make this mistake again, regretting for something you didn't do is the worst regret.

What Girls Said 11

• joining walmart lol

• to have been with my ex in the past

• Why spend time having a feeling of regret for anything when you can just learn not to do/say it again

• My exes

• None that I can think of at the moment.

• burning certain bridges.

• Not giving the one guy that loved me a chance

• Giving second chances to people that don't deserve me and aren't worth my time. Also eating to much sugar and candy and ending up with my first cavity :/

• I regret not taking real physics in high school. It sounds dumb but I believe it has limited me. I originally wanted to be an astrophysics major but I took "Active Physics" because my guidance counselor said it would give me a more hands-on experience. I didn't realize until it was too late to switch out that it mostly consisted of my teacher shopping for shoes online as we glued macaroni together. As a result I don't know a single thing about physics. I could take a class now in college but the one I go to doesn't offer an astrophysics major.

• about half the guys I dated. haha

• I was apart of something that may or may not have hurt someone very close to me and I'll never know. And I honestly don't think I want to know because I wouldn't be able to live with myself of the answer was that it did.

What Guys Said 8

• I accidentally put mismatched socks on today. But it's okay

• Driving home after a 12hr third shift without having slept the previous 24. I'd still be able to walk if not for that critical lapse in judgement.

Do not drive tired, it is the same if not worse than driving drunk.

• Believing all the bullshit I was taught about women, how to treat them, how to interact with them, all that drek. I started doing much better once I started doing the opposite of all that shit.

• Being born

• I'm not one to regret.. soo nothing.

• Being born.

• Trusting that one fart

• Not reading the label before realizing it was glue, not lube.