Do you believe in Zodiac signs?

Do you believe in Zodiac signs, and the personality traits assigned to a particular zodiac?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

812

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny to read about, but I can't believe in them. Seeing as I know they're put together in such a way, that almost whoever reads them would find/see similarities to him/herself. It has a name, but I can't recall it right now.. But it's basiaclly by being vague in their descriptions.

• I agree. Same goes for the Horoscope. They write really vague descriptions, and people can connect to that quite easily.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I've noticed that people of a certain sign tend to share certain traits, but it's not 100% either.

Scorpios tend to be total fucking assholes.
    Gemini tend to act like entitled princesses.
    And us Libras are all insane. Every one of us. It might be minor quirkiness, or they might be a major headcase, but we're all at least somewhat nuts.

• I believe only in natal horoscope (custom made for each person), not in general astrology from the newspapers.

• I find them a fascinating study, but I don't really believe in them.

• I don't believe in it, but I do find it fascinating as well. But Those personality traits assigned to each Zodiac sign are so general that they can be applied to anyone. :P

• You couldn't have said it better! Those traits are fairly generic, and it's not like a black and white thing.

• The Gods kill a kitten, every time someone talks about astrology.

• They are interesting to read about but they are nonsense and I do not believe in them.

• No, but I do find it kind of crazy how I seem to fit every trait and description of my sign to a T._.

• not that much

• A little bit.

• No. I do believe in 999 silver :)

• Nope but I like to read. This year there are some awesome things written related to me. And details of them are very specific (exact dates). I don't believe in it but I want it to be true. Few more months to go to check it out :P

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• No, I don't.

Well, zodiac signs is purely entertaining only. It is like Rush Limbaugh squawking too much on radio but just to get into rating. All you do is to read, feel comfortable, but do not expect that what these zodiac signs say will come true.

You might be dissolusioned to find out that either nothing may happen or an opposite will do.

B.

• No, I don't. They're just interesting to read from time to time.

• yeah kinda, i pick and choose which stuff to believe in

• I have been told that I have the personality traits of my Zodiac sign, but I don't believe in it.

• Nah but sometimes I read it.

• No, I don't.

• Yes, I believe in it. The majority of things is true.