Brook Lopez vs Deandre Jordan?

Who's a better center? and if you don't watch basket ball who's hotter?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was an NBA team owner, I would pick DJ, box office and not prone to injuries.

If I was a coach I would pick, DJ, he talks like crazy and gives direction on defense to all team members.

If I was a player in the position of pg or sg, I would pick Brook. More double teams on him, and more room in the point for me as he can shoot midrange.

If I was sg and higher I would choose Dj, more defensive help, better screens, I can go on the fast break while he rebounds. Easier assists for me as his guy will liking help out on defensive if I drive, Easy lobs.

DJ Wins!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I'll DJ for his defense and rebounding. I'll take a center that gives me 8pts, 15reb, and maybe 3blks ( not including how many shots he alters) vs one that'll give me 26pts, 6reb, and MAYBE 1blk.

• Right now? Deandre Jordan. Brooke hasn't had a good season for a while, but Deandre has improved a lot, and right now he's one of the best centers of the league.

• Brooke is the better offensive player. However, DeAndre is the better rebounder and defender.

If I had to pick one right now, I'd go with DeAndre.

• I like centers who do the dirty work like rebounding and defending the paint. Give me DJ 7 days a week

• who and who