Who do you think has better character/quality? Foreign women or American women?

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience, foreign women seem to be more respectful and pleasant... and I have been around many foreign women!

• Me too :-)

• @Indigo91 Indeed, yet I am willing to travel once I maintain enough, lol.

• So much scarcity lol

What Girls Said 13

• It's hard to say because in every country I have seen both good and bad.
    It's too broad that's what I am saying.

Now comparing it to this certain group of girls, I can say oh foreign girls have better character. but again, it won't be accurate if we are talking about everyone in general

• It really does come down to the specific woman as an individual, her upbringing, and the framework for her adolescent life as well as the framework for her adult years. Being a phenomenal woman with good quality of mind and character isn’t based on geographic location. So if you think it is, then you will constantly find yourself aimlessly lost. Men (or women) need to just focus on the woman who excites their spirit whoever she may be, wherever she may be from

• Don't know many americans

• Depends on the individual, duh..

• Swedish girls in Miami ROCK!

• I think it depends more on the individual, not what country they're from.

• Haven't met enough foreigners to know.

• I have never been to USA, but I'm sure there are many people in your country dating and marrying American women, so I don't understand how all of them are ''bad''.

• I think it depends on the person and not their whereabouts

• Considering America is an immigrant nation... This question is silly.

• Wtf is "foreign women" do you know how different all the different cultures are from each other? They can't even be lumped together like you've done, it's impossible.

• Depends on where when you say foreign

• Hard to say, since I am half American and half European. I have lived all over, and some people are better than others in both areas.

What Guys Said 14

• From a male perspective, I think dating is a lot more aggressive in America and women have a strong sense of independence there.

The combination of the two can create very hard, emotionally strong women who don't accept any bullshit -- they're very keen about emotional immaturity, drama, childishness. Yet they stand tall as equal partners to the man.

However, they're also kind of scary! I got some of the meanest rejections in America, and if dates aren't going so well in America, they can really let you know about it.

With Asian women, they tend to kind of be a bit more welcoming at first when a man approaches her since they don't assume every guy out there is trying to sleep with her, e. g. So it's easier to get a friendly response, even if she's ultimately rejecting your proposal to go out on a date. It's also easier to remain friends after such a proposal.

European women I find somewhere in between.

This is all broad generalization though -- and there's a wide variety within Asia and a wide variety within Europe. That's my way to kind of try to simplify it -- it's admittedly oversimplified.

• [...] there's a wide variety within Asia and a wide variety within Europe [and even America].

• One of the things I find is that in cultures where it's very acceptable and normal for young boys and girls and men and women to be good friends, approaching and dating and so forth is generally gentler and easier. In places where there's more sexual tension between men and women, it's harder.

• I think you're very right and I especially agree with you on Asian women... at least concerning east Asian women (I don't know much about South east Asia). I mostly know about Korean girls and one interesting (and somewhat confusing) experience I've made with several Korean women is that they sometimes don't even realize that you're trying to "get it on" with them. Perhaps that is because they don't assume everyone wants to sleep with them, like you said yourself. When I met my current girlfriend who is Korean, it took about 2 1/2 months of intense flirting, inviting her on dates, giving her little gifts etc. until she finally understood that I had a huge crush on her. Before, she just assumed that I'm a good friend who likes to be sweet to people (including her). I remember there was a moment during that time when I was getting really frustrated and asking myself "jesus, what other hints do I have to give you so you understand that I'm in love with you". Quite funny thinking back ;-)

• philippino women, at least a larger majority seem to have good character. Can't speak for the rest as haven't met enough.

• "Foreign" is fairly abstract, as it denotes the whole world.
    I've generally made good and a bit of bad experiences with American women. It would make more sense to compare them to one specific country than to the whole world. I would claim there are pretty big differences among the countries and cultures that you subsume under the term "foreign".

• Foreign women are relationship material because they appreciate and respect men more. Whereas women in western societies like America or United Kingdom for example see the majority of men as disposable utilities and only dig alpha men such as bad boys, six pack pretty boys, players and men with money. Foreign women admire a good guy who possess loyalty, care, generosity and good providing skills. So basically western women fuck the highest bidder when choosing a partner, reasons why I love foreign girls :)

• non western women.

• Foreign. It's only American women who will flat out dump if you don't have a car, a career and pay for her dates.

• Every individual is different. Broad generalisations indicate trends, to which there are many shades of grey and many individual exceptions.

• Foreign? haha
    I've seen American guys berate American girls everywhere, I mean literally everywhere. It does make you wonder. However I've only met two American girls, one of them I did find charming. If I remember correctly she said she was from Chicago.

So I don't have enough to conclude who's better. For one it could simply be, Grass is green on the otherside. You also haven't specified what kind of qualities and characteristics.

• I don't think it's something nationalism effects.

• I haven't met many foreigners so I can't answer

• Americans tend to suck. Though haven't met many foreign women to judge.

• I have... eastern European are very good natured from experience and knowledge.

• Arizona chicks ftw!

• haven't met enough americans to know.

• Foreign, by a long league.