What's the worst way of losing someone close to you?

It would be the perfect world if we all live and died due to old age and natural death.

In that sense, when a someone's life was cut short... what's more devastating among these list?

• By murder
  • Disease or medical complications
  • He/she committed suicide
  • As a result of an accident
  • Other
With murder, I would like to go after the lowlife but if it's something that just happened, that must be just as bad.
With suicide, I would pretty much feel like a failure that I didn't catch early signs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Suicide is devastating it leaves the persons family full of guilt , but I consider murder more painful to live with. Death is inevitable , we all know our loved ones will die one day , but to have their life cut short at the hands of a killer would be devastating. Your life would go on , but you would never find inner peace.

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst way to loose someone is to forget them.

It's terrifying to wake up one day and you forgot your loved one face. You remember being with someone important to you but you can't remember anything.

• yes that would suck badly.. I think that beats all of those under option other.

What Girls Said 17

• Tie between Suicide and Murder.

Murdered - I'll go through hell and high water to find their killer. What I'll do when I find them, not pretty.

Suicide- Wonder why I didn't see the signed. Feel sad that I wasn't able to help them; or get them help.

• Murder, because that leaves loose ends, and those what ifs hurt the most. What if he lived... what if we got married... what if we had children... what if he felt pain... what if he was tormented... what if he called for me and I wasn't there... what if he gave up hope... I mean, that hurts. The loss of potential happiness and joy.

• I think the worst is someone leaving by choice. Like, not dying, but cheating on you and divorcing you or just up and leaving one day. If they die, they're not betraying you and your trust. If they leave and blindside you, they chose to hurt you.

• The worst way is unexpectedly.

• I think suicide because it would imply that they must have been in an absolutely miserable state well before they actually even contemplated it. I'd feel so guilty for not noticing.

• Suicide by far because you blame yourself for their death. I lost an uncle to suicide and it affected so many people. Not everyone could fit inside the church for his funeral.

Murder is horrible too but there is someone to blame and I think people need that to move past things.

• I don't think any way of dieing is worse but disease is the one I picked to actually see a friend or family member suffering through the pain and to be helpless to do anthing about it that would make me feel awful.

• Disease, mostly because those aren't quick for the most part. You have to witness the suffering and deterioration over the course of several months to several years. It's extra pain on top of knowing that they're life is soon coming to an end.

• Suicide

• Suicide, because you'd feel like you could have prevented it. You'd feel like you could have helped them if you had noticed their behavior in time.

• I think suicide, all of these are terrible. But when it comes to suicide you usually start thinking 'could i have done something? I should have done that, said that i should-' losing someone you love is always terrible...

• Suicide it definitely the worst way, because they made a choice, of all reasons to stay with you, to die instead. :(

• Any of the above mentioned would be hard to take.

• Murder, then I'd have to live with my hatred for the person that killed them

• An accident

• I'd say suicide because it feels like something you could have prevented.

• It was a toss up between murder and suicide. Someone took their life, either they did and I couldn't help or someone else. All are horrible of course, but I voted for murder. Knowing someone else did that to someone I loved, I don't know how I'd react. I don't think it would be good. Revenge is not good.

What Guys Said 6

• I lost my first love to suicide. It's haunted me every single day since.

• slow painful cacer, i have had both my auntie and grandmother lost by the same way

• Suicide would be worst because you're going to feel like you could have stopped it.

• I'd say the worst would be medical complication. The first one that comes to mind is she died giving birth to my child. Even though I would love that child, there will always be the thought, that you are the reason why my wife died.

• Going into a drug fueled rampage and killing them yourself only to find that after you've eaten their S2 engine you'll never die.

• Getting them to commit to a rimjob and then farting in their mouth as a joke...