It would be the perfect world if we all live and died due to old age and natural death.
In that sense, when a someone's life was cut short... what's more devastating among these list?
- By murder30% (9)13% (2)24% (11)Vote
- Disease or medical complications13% (4)20% (3)16% (7)Vote
- He/she committed suicide40% (12)47% (7)42% (19)Vote
- As a result of an accident3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Other14% (4)20% (3)16% (7)Vote
With suicide, I would pretty much feel like a failure that I didn't catch early signs.
Most Helpful Girl
Suicide is devastating it leaves the persons family full of guilt , but I consider murder more painful to live with. Death is inevitable , we all know our loved ones will die one day , but to have their life cut short at the hands of a killer would be devastating. Your life would go on , but you would never find inner peace.0
Most Helpful Guy
The worst way to loose someone is to forget them.
It's terrifying to wake up one day and you forgot your loved one face. You remember being with someone important to you but you can't remember anything.1