Are you destined for greatness?

Explain

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• I don't believe in destiny in a supernatural way... but I do work hard and have big aspirations, and I think if I keep it up I'll be going good places. :)

• YES. always. I've always felt like I'm meant to leave a mark on this world. And I don't mean this at all to come off conceited or egotistical. I've always known I was meant to be a teacher and writer and that I will excel doing them. It's the most wonderful feeeling. I've never felt lost ever. I know that this life is fragile and beautiful and EVERYONE of us has the chance to make a good impact on it. I know that I'm heading for greatness and that the future will be bumpy but always bright. It's a feeling so deep inside me it's scary. I've been told that when I walk into a room people know that I know who I am. The only thing that matters is kindness. I know that's what I'm meant to show in this life. I'm so happy to be alive and I've meant so many beautiful souls I can't even tell you how grateful I am. :)

• Already there.

Lolol.

Truth is:

I don't really know. It depends on what you'd define as 'greatness'

• Reminds me of this song, haha.

https://youtu.be/YEYxOPtQqWw

I think I'll do great things, but through hard work and determination.

• Sweetheart, I AM GREATNESS!!!

• No, I don't think so.

If I'm going to achieve greatness it's going to be through hard work and willpower.

Not because of destiny.

• Yes because I don't like mediocrity. So I'm going to try achieve my best academically and physically.

• I am a successful woman, from a very successful family, from a very successful nation. If destiny is about genetics and upbringing, then I could say I am destined to be successful. I am not sure how "greatness" could be defined.

• Because I'm awesome? :D hahaha

#truestory! lol :p :p :p

• Yes, you have the power to write you own destiny :)

• I'm currently in Uni for Bachelors of Nursing, & then I'll carry on to be a doctor.. maybe. Greatness, however, isn't about your career or how successful you've been with money, etc. But it's about happiness. A person who's achieved greatness is happy in what they do and what they have.

• ATM I don't think so but who knows.

• Yes! :D I'm going to do big great things and help a looot of people over the world !!! :D... or I'll die trying ... But I know I'll succeed ! :D

• Prolly not but I'll work hard to achieve it

• Tbh, I was fortunate enough to have THREE amazing back-to-back years where I was completely untouchable in EVERY regard.

I doubt this apex will ever occur again.

• Yes but not for another 21.7 years. It's going to be amaziiiing.

• Duhhhh

• No idea about greatness but I am afraid that if I dont make use of my life for any benefit of human beings suffering from poverty, hunger, injustice, trafficking, sexual assault, refugees, etc., then my life will be vain.

• I don't believe in destiny.

• Greatness is not determined by how much money you make or how popular you are. To answer your question: Yes, I am destined for greatness.

• im not delusional

• According to my teachers and professors, yes

• Nope

• Because I work smarter not harder

• I think everyone is, or can be.

• Nope but I'll end up there anyways, too stubborn not to

• Lmao. Um who knows?

• Ofc.
    ..

• I think everyone is 😊 It just depends on how someone takes advantage of life 🌎

What Guys Said 26

• I am very much destined for greatness, I know it.

All throughout my life since I was little, I have be an asset and a positive influence to my peers in any scene and gathering that I have been in. Always having positive energy and making peoples' lives better after they met me instead of being a liability of their lives. I also have always had excellent people skills and a very likable personality, I tend to magnetize people to me due to my high emotional intelligence.

I have always had people my senior always say that I am an exceptional person and volunteer to mentor me. Very flattering indeed.

Being a man with my style of person (high emotional intelligence, excellent people skills, overall positive energy, compassionate, empathetic, yet still very masculine) in the modern world where these skills are more valuable and "one of the macho guys at the factory" type of personalities are becoming obsolete, I am meant to flourish in today's world.

Of course there will be a small minority of people who will aim to dim my ever-so-radiant shine of my aura and soul, whether out of pessimism, hatred in their heart or envy/jealousy.

Greatness doesn't come without adversity, the greater one aspires to be and becomes, the more haters and adversaries one will face. It's all a part of the deal and I don't pay the negativity any mind. Focus on the positive. ✌️✨✌️🌟

• I was in doubt for many years, but now I can answer this with a resounding YES! I still have along way to go, and I am yet to discover myself. But eventually I'll get there! :)

• Yes and I will kill anyone who gets in my way of
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• i destined to above average. greatness is usually done early in life and thats already come and gone.

• Well... we shall see xD

• No, because to be destined means that you will be great someday but Greatness Incarnate was born great, lives great, and will die great.

• Nobody is destined for anything. If we want something we have to chase it down.

• Potentially, but what kind of genius would I be if I applied myself... You have to goof off if you ever want to make a real breakthrough...

• Yes. I write stories, and, not to sign cocky, but they're pretty damn good. Plus I have OCD and I'm a perfectionist, so I pretty much have no choice but to be precise with everything.

• We'll find out.

• No there are way too many people out there who are better than me. There's nothing that I would come in the top 5 billion for.

• Yeahhhh budddyyyy

• Nah, I've already fulfilled that destiny.

• Too early to tell.

I'm either destined for greatness or destined for epic failure.

• Fuckin' aye!

• I hope I am. I keep trying to be greater than what I am already.

• No I design greatness

• Yes. I'm going to be heavyweight champ of the world. Mark my words

• the older i get, the less i think that.

• Yeah I'm pretty handsome and not even in my physical prime yet so just wait til I get there.

• Not sure yet still figuring it out

• Maybe

• Yeah, I think I am, but not in the way I want to be...

• I was born with a tiny you know what, so no.

I'm destined for a lonely, sad life.

• Go here http://iqtest.dk/main.swf and see if you can get 130 or more, I'd say.