What are some insults you got on GaG?

For me here are the few last ones I remember:
- Misandrist (is it spelled this way?)
- Mysoginist
- "Fucking Lesbian"
- Man hater

The "nice guys" weren't happy lol 😒

PS: I'm talking about insults specifically aimed at you not your ethnicity/religion/nationality... If o count this too I would need a few hours lol.

0|0
32|34

Most Helpful Guy

• O many to name a few.

Bigot
    Murderer
    Misogynist
    Sexist
    Smart Ass

But hey if a man doesn't have haters and hate thrown towards him then he's not doing his job or things right *shrugs*

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you spelled misandrist right :D

My faves (and kinda recurring ones) are:
    "God you are so ugly, if I was your boyfriend I would kill myself"
    "Fucking whore"
    "Fucking feminist whore"
    "Go kill yourself"
    "You fugly butch"
    and many more.. can't even remember most of them :P

Majority of those just came from random blue anons with whose views I disagreed with so I couldn't have cared less though. Oh, the anons on this site..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Too many to list lmao haters really love me
    My favorite tho is, cuntisback lmao that is pretty creative

4|1
    0|0
  • I actually haven't gotten too many direct insults on GAG... Hmm... I remember one person calling me a faggatron before and another person called me a moron... Oh, and one person called me a pedo, probably to try and get on my nerves.

Those may be the only big insults I've gotten since I joined GAG. People don't insult me much for whatever that is worth 😅

2|0
    0|0
  • It has been these four for me:

*fat
    *ugly
    *creep
    *sexual predator

I have definitely been through some adversity with users coming at me viciously over my 6.5 years on GaG.

Back in 2012 I had a Bonnie&Clyde-dynamic couple (they were a couple that met on GaG; i'm not mentioning usernames) attempt to cyber bully me off of this site! Very vicious, very persistent, very hateful, very (and I don't use this word often) EVIL. Those two really hated my guts for no reason at all!

Anyone who was here on GaG back in 2011-2012 remember that fiasco. It was a very well-known, and one-sided beef that this duo of users had with me.

They would say whatever rumors and hate-soaked things they wanted (even their chat away messages was shade towards me) to in order to bully me off the site and turn the majority of the site against me, but I simply ignored it all and continued my business. Not once did I come at them with the negativity they were furiously slinging at me.

I very much took the high road.

------

Around 2013 (these 20[teen] years are blending together now), there was this one black female user that I've known off and on. We were chill with each other at first, having casual fun and slightly flirty conversation about life and black culture stuff.

Then all of a sudden she started calling me fat and ugly, how I don't deserve to have standards with women because I should take whatever I can get, that I'm arrogant and don't deserve to have so much confidence in myself... complete 180 degree shift.

I'm not sure if she left the site, or if she was kicked off the site. I have no clue.

-------

So yes I have had people attempt to dim the shining brightness of my personality throughout my time on this site, I have seen users endure less cyber-bullying than me and end up leaving the site and not coming back!

But I'm still here after 6.5 years, with the same username and the same account. Haters are a part of being awesome that I have accepted a long time ago. #GaGVeteran ✌️🌟👌✨

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember being told some, but they were since my level of care is below the radar I can't remember any of them. Trying really hard here though, but its all gone.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaTjc.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • 🤔
    Now that I think of it. I've never really been insulted on GaG , don't really have any enemies either.
    Huh.
    I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol someone made a question about me asking if anyone thought I was a narcissist xD

I also got smart ass... but I liked that one lol

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm, think I heard "white knight" the most here, which is pretty funny considring all the anti-feminist comments I left, lol

But yeah I dont get this world anymore

Other than that, i can't remember really, know gotten some more, but dont remember, I been called everything over the years it dosent register anymore, other than white knight thingy, since is a new one for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said I didn't agree with what someone said and the blocked me. I must have struck a confidence nerve...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten so many, I can't even remember all.
    I've been told I should commit suicide, so you can imagine what kind of insults I've gotten xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigot, homophobe, white knight, Uncle Tom, misogynist, intolerant. Did I cover all of them?

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuckboi
    "You're blacker than black people" ... i don't even?

1|0
    0|0
  • I was called “normal" once, oh god did it make me cringe.
    Miso- means hate
    Gyno- means woman
    Andro- means man

So misogyny means hate towards women, misandry means hate towards men, androgynous is both masculine and feminine. Androcentric is concerning only men, gynocentric is concerning only women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was recently called an idiot. I was sitting here like aw mann lol
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NdBeYHM-M

0|1
    0|0
  • Your amazing
    My American hero
    Your making me blush

Or wait!! Those were from you 😜😎 haha someone called me a twat today. Have no fucking idea what that is l ao

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fggit"
    "giraffe"

Lmao I get so much homophobia and giraffephobia on here it's unbelievable lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • None yet other than stuff like "your dumb" these faggots can't roast for shit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally not an asshole to people. I don't think I have any.

I'm half-expecting to get trolls replying to my opinion with tons of insults now.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly I just get told I live up to my username.

2|0
    0|0
  • "amazing cock"
    "U r so ripped ur baxk have abs"
    "Ur arms should have their own area code"
    "Doggy me u hot hunk"

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is pedophile
    They say I look waaaaay to old to be what age I claim I am
    then I show them my drivers license and they shut up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm apparently an "emotional idiot" which may or may not be true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I've gotten some but I don't give enough of a shit to remember what they were.

0|0
    0|0
  • Manwhore
    Cunt
    Little shit
    Prick

More but none come to mind at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Republican. 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm a self hating misandrist femenist appeaser

0|0
    0|0
  • When somebody tells me Islam is peaceful

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see why people can be bothered by remembering this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was called asshole. Someone called me ignorant and narcissistic 😂 That one was funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.. I insult people..

0|0
    0|0
  • None really I don't argue with people much

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• I was once told my skin was as white as milk and it was disgusting.

And someone today told me something like "glad to see your pussy lips work, laugh it up little girl."

I laughed a lot actually.

I've been told I was annoying, and that I "try too impress people by trying too hard to be funny." Not realizing I'm just naturally awesome. Lol.

Then of course I got the whole bitch and slut thing multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not, to the second remark, don't ask me what it means, I have no clue. I laughed at some dude's woman-hating comment and that's what he said to me. I asked him to elaborate and he never did xD

• "feminazi POS"
    "you probably got raped by your uncle so now you think you know everything"
    "go kill yourself, you're a whore"
    "you're ugly, everyone who's complimenting you is lying"
    "you're the reason men turn gay"

all because i disagreed or proved them wrong (all men)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch
    Stupid
    Illiterate
    One person called me illiterate, now that was pretty funny, along with the stupid comment, because I'm pretty sure I scored in the 30's for reading comprehension ACT. And beyond that, I've won awards for my science and writing achievements in school. But alas, I'm illiterate and stupid. I think those stood out the most, even if comical, because school is important... :3

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm a princess that swans about, not paying any mind to guys and acting like I'm too good for them.

Well, okay then. XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I've gotten so many that there's no way in hell I'd be able to remember all of them 😄 Some I recall:

That I look like a man and it's obvious I'm trans. The person who said that to me said that it takes one to know one, so because he is a trans man, he can easily tell that I'm trans too. By the way, this dude is quite popular on this site, I don't think most you know he's a trans man. You'd be surprised.

Plenty of "creative" insults about having non-existent boobs, even though I'm a B cup, so obviously there's at least something there.

A girl told me I'm cisphobic. I didn't even know it was a thing before she called me that lmao.

That I'm bitter against men, a misandrist. Ironically, it came from one of our famous GaG misogynists lol. He also said a bunch of other dumb stuff I don't even remember.

Then there's of course the usual ones. Dumb, immature, slut, bitch, ugly, attention whore, annoying, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been insulted yet but I've been cursed at by a guy who didn't like my honest opinion that his actions toward a woman he didn't know in public were creepy and scary as f. He didn't do that to the other 8 or so people in the thread that said the same exact thing, just me. I wasn't upset over it but rather his justification made me realize he was already a sick puppy to begin with. #mute

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid, slut, whore, worthless, man hating (I adore men) feminazi (don't even identify as a feminist), baby killer (cuz I'm pro choice).

They don't like me because I'm both a camgirl and intelligent, as well as both female and sexual. It doesn't fit in with their backward, sexist, world view.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those guys/girls who insulted you are stupid.
      Their tiny little brainless skulls are empty to comprehend your intelligence :)

• hm lemme see:
    -too stupid to get jokes
    -attitude problem
    -childish
    -superficial
    -shallow

all from one person lmfaooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly
    Manly because I work out I guess haha
    Stupid

People on here have made remarks about me being Jewish too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A "Asexual man hater"
    Bitch
    "you look like Susan Boyle" lmfaoooo
    "so you're a woman?"

bahhahahah great Q

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone told me that I have 3 weeks left to live for no reason. (COUGH, COUGH, You know who you are!).
    Same person discriminated against my age. He literally judged my intelligence by looking at my age.
    Same person again told me that I'd live with cats someday.
    Same person again assumed that just because I was angry and that I'm a female, that it was the time of the month.
    Such rude people on this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually get insults, the ones who did it in private messages (creepy ones who messaged me even though that I didn't answer) are already blocked. They are 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the early months of me being here, someone called me a useless 'n' word that was only good for a lousy lay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called fat and ugly on a few occasions...
    And some dude said I was cray cray, but other then that I don't think I've gotten any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some woman hating mouth-breather tried to start something with me but I just kept blocking him. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called a man hater, a bigot, misogynist, feminazi, bitch, whore, etc, etc, etc.(I'm anything but those names) The list goes on and on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of insults from sad people that I don't remember :D Some of the recent ones:
    ''feminist bitch'' - I'm not a third wave feminist.
    ''go back to 1950's'' - by a girl missing a few chromosomes

Anyway, I am entertained. No phucks given :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly about my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight because I'm fat- I'm 129 pounds.

Your writing sucks

You look like a man- I kinda do sadly. :/

Your ugly as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • (laughing) None are worth giving any air time to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, don't remember, and don't care... I never pay attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone called me a slut once, freaking pussy blue anons.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Shaniqua" which isn't my name, and was kinda a smart comment made towards black girls lol. Also, how are you a "man hater"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten prude, bitch, and feminazi. But I'm waiting for something more interesting to come up.

0|0
    0|0
  • the best one "feminazi" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • None so far, not that it would bother me if I was insulted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guy said something today along the lines of me being trash because my ex is black

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch whore cunt slut feminazi etc

0|0
    0|0
  • That i was crazy and creepy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and fat too even tho im skinny

• -"you cunt"
    -"cunt devil bitch"

... both were by the same guy. As you can tell, his vocabulary is really diverse.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls