Do arguments hype you up or tire you out?

I like arguments but there's certain subjects that make me go
aka religion and politics. otherwise, it's fair play! :D

• hype me up
  • tire me out
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I really love discussions/debates but I hate arguments. Arguing is usually hostile, hence another word for fighting. I don't enjoy being called names and calling other people over some kind of topic. I don't like yelling or being yelled at. I'm generally very bad with open conflict. However, I do love to have logical, rational debates/discussions about a subject where both parties are more or less informed and civil.

• It's gotten to the point where they tire me out. When it comes to sports I can argue for days, but outside of that, especially here, I just let it go and move on.

• Most arguments actually make me feel smug lol, knowing that other guy has life so bad that he brings some silly viewpoints to the table.

• Not like tire but I just stop replying cuz people especially on here like to argue for the sake of arguing.

• I'm a walking contradiction:

I HATE confrontation. But the only thing I hate more is people being illogical. So I'm perpetually causing myself misery because I can't let it go.

• Arguments tire me out, because the other people really isn't listening and absorbing what you say anyway.

Waste of time. ;-)

• Neither 99.9% of the time... Most people don't argue, they just say stupid shit and then it's just a matter of if I want to explain it to them or not...

• Nu uh... :v you wrong! XD
    Nah... I just grab mah popcorn and enjoy the war... uh... I mean... 'fireworks' :v

• Depends on the mood really... there are days where i really do not feel like having debate time lol

• same but then there's others where i'm laughing the whole time >:)

• They bore me and tire me. I hate arguing with people.

• a lot of them hype me up. others tire me out

• there is no point in arguing with most people.

• HYPEEEEEEEE!!!😡😡😡😡😡

• make me wanna walk out..

• i enjoy them, but people get so touchy

• According to what type of agurments

• Political arguments hype me up because I know I'm about to destroy their leftist ass.

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly they tire me out, especially when you're not reaching a solution of any kind.

• Other. They piss me off.

• Tire me out after a point and become boring.

• Both. It actually hypes me up a lot and then I realize the other person is making no sense and my points are right and there's no way to let them know that so then I get too tired to keep up the argument and I end it.

• Hype me up actually. I don't know if it's because I grew up arguing with childish brothers and having to argue with them on almost every little thing or having to out smart them but i love to debate with people it's funny what people will say..

• I hate it.

• Arguments tire me out, debates hype me up.

• so they're different to u? i like arguments better, throw some shady insults in :P

• In my opinion, an argument is when you are trying to make the other person agree with you. In a debate you are discussing a topic.

• I could care less to argue, debate or what have you. Your opinion, my opinion, so leave it.

• Both

• I just get sick and tired of all ignoramus, even family ones.

• Tire me. I dislike discord, so when others are getting heated and/or upset, so do I. After getting to that level, I quickly feel drained.