Are you guys honestly afraid of death? Knowing nothing lasts, although we have no control?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I be afraid of death? I'll either move to a place without pain, suffering and sadness where I can do as I like or I will cease to exist - in which case I'll have the same things apart from doing what I like. If I can quote Dumbledore: "Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living."

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not afraid of death itself, more of not achieving anything in my life. I think it's not that bad to actually have an "ending point". Living forever would be terrible, you'd see everyone you love die! And eventually, when you get old, you probably accept it.
    If you're really afraid of it, I'd say try to make a bucket list or something and do as much as you want to do in life. We don't know, and will never know, why we're here for and what happens after you die. Thinking about it will only make you more afraid.
    You do have control, not over death, but over how you feel about it. You have all your life in front of you. Don't even think about it. Even though you could die at any time, and that's the truth, just make sure you don't have regrets and it should be fine

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of dying without achieving my goals in life. If you die, you will be in a place where there is no pain, where there's no storms but only rainbows. There is nothing to be afraid of :)

• Yes. That's something we have to fight !

• Nope , i am afraid of ghosts

What Girls Said 1

• why I would be afraid I believe that their is other life which is batter and allah said so