What is the most creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?

mine was when I was walking home from school and this weird guy who was probably about 20 litterally followed me all the way home
when I got to the park o met all my friends and he kind of followed us all for a bit but then strayed off

another one was when I was babysitting my niece and she was pretending to strangle herself with a scarf
I asked her what she was doing and she said she was copying that lady over there ( she pointed to the staircase)
she said the lady was using a rope though

Just to be clear there wasn't anyone on the stairs that I saw

Most Helpful Guy

• mine was when i was walking home from school and this group of girls walked in front of me and we took the same way i was about 20 back then. i took the same path as them all the way to their house, i liven that neighborhood, then i had to go buy eggs, milk and something else but then i strayed of and went home because i forgot what i was gonna buy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too many lol. When I was a kid, kinda off the rails, I'd regularly sneak out at night with my friends to go smoke and drink, we got followed quite a few times.
    One time I fell asleep on the phone, the person woke me up shouting because they said I sounded like I was getting choked and at the time I was dreaming about demons choking me and I was trying to shout but couldn't.
    Then another time I swear to God, some tall man opened the door when me and my brother were play fighting, then he closed the door. The only people in the house were me my brother who I was playing with my sister and my mum... no tall man.
    Another time, in the same house, I was playing with my new camera phone (they were new things back then haha) and taking pics of random things in my room, one of the pics had some white mist in the shape of a person.

What Guys Said 10

• That adult women (30+) kept hitting on me when I was around 14. Dunno why since none of my friends experienced it. Must be some sort of type for those.

• Went on a date once with a chick and she already decided in her mind we were having kids and she named them. It was creepy. After that she wouldn't leave me alone and I told her I didn't want to pursue things further.

• When i was 14 Once i was watering the flowers in our garden and it was night , at first i though no one is there coz its night but i heard some sounds in the bushes so i went there and shouted to see who was there, it was my father there working and we both freaked out.

• This chick from tinder kept telling me how I look like her ex and when we met and almost hooked upz she showed me a pic and i really did.. lol

• Your niece is living "The Sixth Sense"...

• Wow both stories are creepy as fuck...
    I got a pizza for myself while at work. But then I felt this urgency to pee for which I had to go to the washroom. When I cam back there was no sign of pizza. The horror the horror

• He had someone following me. then he went riding out against him. I grabbed the collar.

• I had some creepy dude follow me at the beach once 😐

• Oh god
      What happened?

• Well I saw him staring so I moved. Then I looked and he had moved too. Then I realised I was being followed and something wasn't right with this guy. So I got in my car and went to a different beach

• Hehehe
      Good choice !

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Every now and then my 3 year old niece says something weird and random about someone doing/saying something when it's just her and I. Thankfully not as creepy as the scarf thing, you gave me goosebumps with that one! Amazing how thin the veil is between kids and the other side!

• It happened two days ago.

There's this transfer student who sat beside me and went silent for, like, 2 minutes. He asked me for my name, so I replied. Then, he stood up and left so fast. 😐 I just don't know what he was up to.

• I woke up once with a man in a suit staring at me from the entrance of the my doorway.

I also woke up once, unable to move or talk (sleep paraylsis) and felt this person hugging me from the back and it said it loved me.
    There's more, but it gets too scary

Creepy stuff

• I had one teacher that for 3 years was obsessed with me and everyone noticed it, it was really creepy

• I see things at night. Like a shirt floating, a bag floating, something picking up my necklace, (different days). I also saw my mom standing at my dresser and when I said "mom?" she disappeared (she was never there). It only happens in my room.

• Nooooo! That last story.. And i was about to sleep too. 😭

• Wtf really

• i guy i met on an online date site said i looked younger than i am and it;d be like having a younger girl but im legal.

• This guy in my art class called me baby girl. I freaked out and called him creepy because no guy has ever called me that. Also the way he said it was creepy.