Have you ever lost someone you love?

I haven't but it scares me

2|0
22|19

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents and grandparents, my brother, and most recently my wife of almost 40 years,

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• On more than one occasion. There isn't anything you can actually really do about it, loss is simply just that, it is inevitable. "Humans inevitably die."

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really feel so... no. I have lost people i was close to. I just take a shot to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my friends, my father, my grandmother/father on my mothers side, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, it really hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.
    Just over a year ago, we lost our son.
    Before it happened I could never have even imagined what it would be like. Mostly from no frame of reference.
    You find a way to survive it if you have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, maybe you will not die but you dont know what are you living for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents, three friends and my Fiancee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a friend got murdered... another one commit suicide. I lost a grandmom I really loved and two granddads. You better enjoy life... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've lost a few people I love

0|0
    0|0
  • Lost as in they died no.
    Lost as in been dumped by yea and I don't suggest it

0|0
    0|0
  • coming to think of it, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my mum when I was 18. I lost my dad when I was 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my brother...

0|0
    0|0
  • My brain cells

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• My grandmother, my aunt, my cousin, my friend. My grandmother's death hit me the hardest because she raised me, I literally think about her like 10 times a day still and even years later I cry just thinking about her lol. It is a scary feeling but you just have to make all of the time you have with the people you love count and it makes you appreciate life even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my dad just 6 months ago actually. Even though, it's cliche, it gets easier with time. But then there's a feeling that never really goes away, it's the void that he's gone forever and you can't change it whatsoever. I wasn't the closest to my dad, but I know that the closer you are to someone and they pass away, the more it'll change your life and you'll miss them that much more. Just ask my mom. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes,.. my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple family members.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too afraid to even have those kind of thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea my great grandpa 👴
    I was 10
    He was the man!
    Those 10 years spent with him gave me a lot.
    We were friends, not only grandpa and granddaughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I lost my grandfather in February, and I'm afraid I might loose someone else who's very special to me soon. I hope not though ☹️.

0|0
    0|0
  • My father...3 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My grandmother died when i was 10, faded away, sick in cancer... She was the second most loved relative i had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it's very painful

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandfather

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I'm lucky I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, got shot unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sadly I lost my beautiful loving grandmother. The person that i could talk to about anything. 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • once but after it I found who I really love

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandpa, Uncle, Younger sister and aunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, I lost both of my grandparents at a very young age and I loved then dearly. I also lost someone that I loved a lot but not though death. It's hard to mourn people's death and to mourn the loss of someone who's still living.

0|0
    0|0