I don't want to work anymore? What should I do?

I am So tired emotional more than physically!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your first job is always the worst. It's the first time you have to give up your freedom and commit to going in every day. It's not ideal, it takes away from your hobbies and the free time you have become accustomed to over time.

The best thing to do is realize that you are getting paid to be there. The money is giving you a way to fund the things you want to do. Once you work for a bit you will get into a routine. I hate working too, but it's a necessary evil. How else can the bills get paid?

The best bet is to make sure you spend your off-time doing really cool things. Find things that you enjoy doing and fill up your free time with those things. Take time to destress. If you find the job is just not working, look for another job. Once you have a bit of experience it gets better.

Also, keep in mind you won't be doing it forever :)

What Guys Said 21

• Maybe you're doing the wrong thing. Try something new! Try to find a job you actually like.

If everything fails you can always try to find a rich apple to marry you hahaha.

• Your first job won't be your dream job, you just got to build experience and work ethic then go to bigger and better things.

• Yeah life is so hard

• Basically that is life, you should find yourself in this way:
    A. hard job 200k/month
    B. boring job 4k/month
    which one do you want?

• Hmm, you could declare yourself insane and be put in a nut house or rob a bank for one dollar and be put in jail. You'll be fed, housed, and clothed. Or pick up a skill like knitting and stay home and sell your stuff on esty or something like that. Sorry the first two are horrible.

• Retire.

• If you wanta the money you have to pay the price!

• I don't, either.

• You have only just started the job

• I know how you feel, im done...

• Realize that you have to and get back yo work.

• Keep on powering through it

• I know the feeling apple,
      I've been there,
      There are ways to keep yourself sane,

• It's what we have vacations for.

• Complaining is for the weak!

• Aww... I understand... just listen to some music and relax as of now

• A lobotomy will fix all your emtional issues. lol

• become rich.

• There's a support group for that. Everybody's in it and we meet 9-5 Monday through Friday.

• Time for a vacation

• Get on Welfare or Social Security Insurance.

• Take a day off and then go back to work

What Girls Said 12

• You just started working. Work isn't a walk in the park for most people, but we do it to pay bills and have money to buy things we'd luck. You need to stick with it until something better comes along.

• Nobody wants to work anymore but we suck it up and find outlets to make it bearable until we can retire or get lucky.

• 3|0
  • I felt the exact same at your age.
    I was doing a job that paid the bills but no more. I didn't hate it. I just didn't want any more and I didn't enjoy going to work.

I went on to do two apprenticeships, 1 was amazing, the other appalling. But between the two it made me realise what I wanted. I wanted to be self employed.
    Last month I set up a company. It might be soon soon for you for this step but I think you are on the same path as me.

• Analyse your present job and write down what you like and what not. Then write down what you would like in a job and what not. That will give you an idea about the job you should be looking for. Start tomorrow. Looking will give you new energy.

• Can I have your job then please :( I'm unemployed and need work.

• But you're 20 ? I doubt you made enough money to live from your economies for ur whole life.

Maybe the job you're doing doesn't make you feel happy. You should find a job you're passionate about !

• If you want an income then you have to work sadly. :(

• Tired already apple?

• You could marry a rich guy and pop out a few of his kids, like a lot of women do lol

• You gotta work to make that money...

• But you gotta do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work.