What's your favorite, and least favorite color? And why?

For me, my favorite is purple, because it is deep, dark and mysterious, yet beautiful and feminine.

My least favorite would be, orange, because I don't know why, but I hate orange. I don't wear orange. Orange says: beware something bad is going to happen, that's why they use it for traffic cones, life vests, and convicts.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My all time fav. black, don't have a least favorite one, I like to wear every color that suits me.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Favorite colors are blue and black

Least favorite is baby shit yellow lmao

• My favorite is Green, like absurdly green, if i know how to post pics in conments id show ya, like a dark green, why? Probqbly because when i was 13 i decided to change my favorite color from blue to something new and different, i was playing this mechanic game for the pc, forgot what its called, as i was building a car i started to notice the green a lot when id paint the bodies, so i chose green as my most favorite.

Least favorite is red because its way to over used and a band wagon color, although oddly enough red is the color i look the best in

• blue, green and yellow

• Blue is my favourite😃

• Mine has always been orange. Least favorite is pink because it's girly.
    An example of the shade of orange I like:
    digitalsynopsis.com/.../...names-orange-shades.jpg
    It's the one that says Tiger

• Favourite is green, least favourite is something inbetween yellow and brown

• At the moment my favorite is brown. I don't really have a least favorite.

• My favorite is Blue but I don't like Green

• Favorite is yellow. Least is probably brown

• Favorite is blue
    Least favorite is green

• I like green
    I don't like yellow

• Favorite- dark colors
    Least - bright colors

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
  • my favs are red and black, I don't know why they have been always my favorite and my least favorite is orange too

• Favourite colour is pink, and my least favourite is orange.

• my favorite is pink least favorite is yellow

• Favorite color is sky blue cause I love a nice clear sky
    Least favorite color is anythying neon just cause it's too artificial for me

• Green is my favourite. It's can be fun and bright or deep and exotic and it's the colour of nature and life. I love orange! I don't really dislike any colour in particular.

• Idky I've just always disliked the color orange. Some shades of orange look nice though.

• Lol well orange looks good on you.

• Awh thank you :)

• My favorite color is pastel pink because it's pretty and girly, lol. It matches my style.
    My least favorite is very bright colors. Neon colors, the brightest colors out there, are my least favorite, especially neon green, orange, and yellow. They aren't easy on my eyes. I don't like wearing them because I don't want to look like a light bulb and I don't want to look like I've been highlighted.

• I love baby blue, mint, and pink.
    I don't really like brown-green lol

• My favourite colour is turquoise. No idea why. I hate yellow.