Have you ever played the Game Pac Man?

Have you ever played it when was the last time you remember playing Pac Man?

Are you serious or joking lol
Do you like the game?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.
    We have the ms pac man game in my basement

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah when it first came out in the Arcade rooms but haven't played it in years but use to do good and had a good working pattern I forgot

• Have you ever considered playing it again lr not really? (:

• It's Do you like 80s Band REO SpeedWagon? (:

• You can look at my profile under questions to see it I'd really like to hear if you like them or not if that's cool

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't.

• Yes it was years ago I'm not sure when.

What Guys Said 16

• I have before, but I didn't like it. It's just one of those old and really early arcade games where you play to score as high as possible and progress as long as possible as there is no clear end, no last level, real ending in pac man. You either score really high and then eventually lose all your lives or you reach game over and lose before you even get a high score. I prefer games with clear conclusions, a big final boss or bosses battle with an ending or even if it's multiple endings, but that's just me.

• I get why you would prefer that but Pac Man was really meant for fun

• No, whats that?

• Are you serious or joking lol

• You dont have the cool sticks to control your character xD its more satisfying than moving with buttons

• True I used to play it on my Television all the time with the Stick it was very fun I don't think I ever got passed Stage 4 though lol

• Last time I played PacMan was when I was at Arcade Expo back in January, I'm decent at it but i'm no high score champion! :-P

http://www.arcadeexpo.com/our-facility/

• yup I sure have all different kinds I own more modern versions of it as well as classic ones.

• I think everyone has lol

• I've always loved playing this Game for anyone who hasn't should (:

• I am 47 years old, and yes I remember pac man, when did I play it last? Who knows.

• grew up with it, but was addicted to Galaga

• pacman rocked!

• Hooray for Pac-Man!

• Of course. I play it whenever I have time to kill on my phone. I use an Atari emulator.

• Yes. I still play other oldies, like Pole Position, Mappy, Dig Dug, Galaga, Bosconion, and Rally X!

• I played it a few months ago at a retro arcade here

• No what is this game you speak of? @Pac-Man do you know what it is?

• Nope filler

• yes, at least 15 years ago. I stopped playing because its so boring. I'd rather play tetris

• I have, ages ago.