What would you do if your sister revealed this secret?

Your newlywed spouse and little daughter died years ago at the same time. Everyone thought it was some sickness. But it turns out they were murdered by your sister by putting poison in their food.

She did it because she made a deal with an enemy of yours. He would give her something she wanted, and the price was your spouse and daughter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably kill her. I know it's wrong but I'd be so angry that I don't think I could stop myself from strangling her or something

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try to stay cool and ask her again while recording all of it. Then I'll report her to the police. Family or not, this is unforgivable

What Guys Said 10

• Get the evidence necessary to have her charged and turned over to the appropriate authorities just so she can be prosecuted successfully?

• Lmao someone read way too much wattpad

• Affairs of the Court. It's a game.

• Kill her slowly with poison of course. Maybe toadstool poison that takes 3 days to kill along with giving her Hep C so she can't get a transplant.

• bad things happens to me anyways, so i would just leave my sister alone and i'll go very far away from her

• I'd knock her out and drag her to the police station.

• But first I'd find out who the enemy was and I'd put a bullet in his head.

• I'd report that to the police and have her sentenced to death!

• WOW ! What do you do? Go to the authorities.

• interrogate her to see who the enemy was, then kill her then proceed to kill the enemy.

• Breakdown in tears.

• put her in prison. or have her put on death row.

What Girls Said 1

• I would honestly just breakdown/cry
    That would be the first thing I do.